whiny guy wrecks into a deer.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

At 8:15, his foot is laying in a rather unnatural-looking position, so his ankle could actually be broken, which wouldn't be surprising.

Also, that "road rash" that everybody thinks they're seeing is really deer shit.

Psh. Broken ankle still doesn't deserve that much fuss. I sprained. The. Total. Fuck. Out of my ankle a few weeks ago. I got up. Picked up my unicycled, limped back inside. Woke up the next morning and it was all black. Went to the hospital to get an xray. They kept asking if I wanted a wheel chair and I just kept saying how FDR had polio.

just saw a video that reminded me of this thread...
this is the difference wearing proper gear and being a man makes

before i even post this video and people start bitching about him crossing the yellow lines...

from the video notes:
NOTE: This is closed course racing (road is closed to the public) so both sides of the road are fair game.

Rally WV Deer Strike - YouTube

here's a link to the guys thread on ADVRider
Rally Moto Deer Collision - What to do if you crash during a race... - ADVrider

man, i got all excited when i saw this was on the new posts list again, hoping the driver found the thread and was going to come in and defend his cries before he even hit the ground. lol

man, i got all excited when i saw this was on the new posts list again, hoping the driver found the thread and was going to come in and defend his cries before he even hit the ground. lol
bahaha first thing i thought and was hoping for lol.

Looks like a 100mile GNCC, dirt, street, and everything in between. Those dudes are pretty gnarly in the first place, but that guy takes it to the next level.

HAH!!! photographer got a shot of it from another angle

302387_3512895586673_595926746_n.jpg

My non apple let me.

Works in regular safari and every other browser known to man except the iphone.

guess which one is wrong? my code, their app?

Works in regular safari and every other browser known to man except the iphone and ipad.

guess which one is wrong? my code, their app?

Fixed it for you.

What's weird is sometimes the like button does show up......... sometimes.....

Like button doesn't show up for me on android til I tap on the post box I'm trying to like. Then it always pops up.

I use the androidapp and it doesnt let me like, i have to open the page in a browser

Back