Who actually clicks 'Preview Reply'

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

totalburnout

VIP
...before submitting a post?

I want to know who that option was made for. After about 15 years on forums, I just accidentally clicked preview post for the first time. It made me want my three seconds of life back.

i usually do it before making a post with a bunch of pictures in it.
just to make sure they linked correctly and arent too big.

i usually do it before making a post with a bunch of pictures in it.
just to make sure they linked correctly and arent too big.

Yeah I do the same. Usually to make sure I'm not an idiot and posted a bad link or something.

I want to know who that option was made for. After about 15 years on forums, I just accidentally clicked preview post for the first time. It made me want my three seconds of life back.

For those of us that write really long detailed posts with manually entered forum formatting instead of relying on the WYSIWYG editor because it's faster that way... lots of pictures, tables, etc.

:p

i use it a lot when copy pasting stuff from other sites to make sure the formatting is readable... or when linking up a lot of pics... or when multi-quoting... etc

generally only on long posts

but i use it a few times a week usually

:withstupid:

it's a great tool for long posts, picture posts, and multi-link posts

^This.

When I made that MW2 mega thread, I used that option countless times to check how the fonts/colors, etc looked.

i just swing for it, and then i go the edit route if its fucked up

i dont even know where this preview button is

oh man, im going to eagle eye all of your posts now.

when you mess up, im going to neg rep, like the post just to unlike it, french your mother, then no matter what thread you go on, im going to stalk you with your quotes in all caps after every post you make.

oh man, im going to eagle eye all of your posts now.

when you mess up, im going to neg rep, like the post just to unlike it, french your mother, then no matter what thread you go on, im going to stalk you with your quotes in all caps after every post you make.

Ok, then I'll just :calban: :calban: :calban: :calban: :calban: :calban: :calban: :calban: :calban: :calban: :calban:

:D :rimshot:

Back