who beat UCLA today?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fuck em, they aint no Florida. (team i picked to win it all last year) And they are no OSU, NC, Duke, Wis, memphis (my pick to win it this year..) Dont get your hopes up, they wont go far.. I dont see a dominating force on their team, atleast not one that can compete with a higher team...

Memphis is going to win (number two pick is Florida)

i know, we've lost too many games. but we are always the underdog. people say we cant win, and somehow we do. last year we made it to sweet 16, year before that, elite 8.

people always underestimate WVU, in both football and basketball.

WVU has nothing to be proud of here.

The only reason WVU won was because our starting point guard did not play and our starting center got hurt in the game (he played 11 mins). Furthermore, our starting small forward only played 1/2 the game due to foul trouble.

Our freshman point guard Westbrook is good to bring a bit of a spark off the bench and give Collison some rest, but he can't run the offense yet. He has more turnovers than assits on the year and in that game.

The loss just goes to show that our team does not have the depth it did last year, especially at the very vital point guard position.

looks like WVU got their asses handed to em by Georgetown, way to go. Looks like someone gave them too much credit ^_^

Good games tonight!! 25 VT beating 4 NC, Tex. Tech beating No. 6 Tex AM, Tenn beating Kentucky!!! Gonzaga lost (kinda big in the conf) but they suck w/o that greasy scumbag anyhow.. oh and mich state beat michigan, pretty good game too.

Too bad all tomorrows games look shitty, 'cept the Florida Alabama game, that look likes it could be good.

My pick for this years ncaa winner is Memphis. Undefeated in confrence play, 2nd longest @ home streak behind only Florida, flawless defense (holding teams to 38%.. 9 of 13 they held teams even lower, great at getting turnovers (21 to Tulane), shooting 50% plus in 3 of the past four, and a fast highscoring offense makes them my pick. Teams that are winning at the end of year def play better in the tourney. Plus the got depth, especially defensively. They got the elite 8 last year, watch out ucla not this year..

Sidenote, UVm beat albany last night to remain No1, they should go into the Am. East tourny as No. 1, hopefully they'll make the tourney this year and pull another upset like last time :ph43r:

i could spout off excuses like b16 up there but i wont. ya win some you lose some. season doesnt matter too much anyway, all will be decided in the tournament :)

yeah yeah :p im just bustin balls. Its obvious wvu is not a team to take lightly. Can you find out how many players from the previous tourney teams that are starting now??

edit: Nevermind, i found out. only 4 players saw action in the playoffs last year, and 1 being a starter (frank young)

Last edited:
Back