WHo Broke Hondaswap???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

arpee79

I m checking the site and it looks broken, as if someone droped the computer server and Broke it. Or is it mine thats broken. HMMMMMZ :unsure:

we're moving servers... expect random hangups and warning messags for the next 12-24 hours

noeeeeesssssss they cant stealz my hondaswap no no no non no no no what will i do those bastards

i had the same problem with my domain through e-cast. he made it sound like it was going to be finished over the weekend. geez.

Originally posted by Calesta@Apr 27 2004, 12:11 AM
The funny thing is... Honda-Tech is down right now too. :lmao:

why does that not surprise me? I signed up like 25 days ago and haven't beenback since...

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Apr 27 2004, 12:16 AM
i had the same problem with my domain through e-cast. he made it sound like it was going to be finished over the weekend. geez.

Your domain was moved on friday dude. DNS takes 24-48 hours to resolve nothing I can control, during that time it's hit or miss for some people.

HS was down last night for an hour because the great pissedoffsol was pointing the forum database to the old server. So I had to back up the database on the old server, luckily they hadn't it shut it down yet, and restore it on the new server which took a little over an hour. Then edit the config file for the forums so it would point to the new server.

oh i see! sorry then! :)

everything seems much better this morning.

Originally posted by chimex@Apr 27 2004, 06:35 AM
the great pissedoffsol was pointing the forum database to the old server. So I had to back up the database on the old server, luckily they hadn't it shut it down yet

:eek: B almost lost the database again! :D :D :D

no, didn't loose anything.. it just wouldn't have updated any new posts since the move. I wasn't ready for it :( I was told sometime next week... and next thign i know, we're moved. lol

ohh well.

so far, everything seems slower to me. I'm not impressed at this point with our decision to move :(

So far it does seem a bit slower, images load noticibly slower than before.

Back