Who does this?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hmmm, how many diffrent shades of green can i get in a rattle can rub off and look like shit finish...?

i think about 8 apparently...

come buy a car with no keys... it has a/c and in theory a motor and tranny, but we don't know for sure... ooh yea, AS IS... bastards

I miss my old Geo... and the 55 mpg. It was nice when gas was 99 cents a gallon.

94_geo_metro_5.jpg

:worthyp: :worthyp: :worthyp: :worthyp:

what a dick
If you require help in loading a vehicle, we have help available at a nominal charge.

USE OF WINCH: $25
PERSONEL: $5 per hour
PURCHASE CHAINS: Set of four transport chains $155
PURCHASE TOW BAR WITH CHAINS: $225

looks like its in a junk yard. look at all the crap on the floor(typical junk yard car, or their just really messy people)
theres mutiple stains on the seat(the brown ones could be blood, lol) then theres some lighter ones. and someone stole the radio out of it.
oh and did I mention how the rear window is missing, and its prolly been rained on and in, nice wet moldy seats....lol
theres a lug nut missing on the wheel picture

I wonder if this thing comes with a title...

Yo, those stains are definitely shit... obviously... look at the car... do you think a car with 8 different colors of green would be slow?? My guess is no, that passenger shit his pants when he felt how fast that car was...

or possibly he shit himself laughing when he first rode in it, lol

anyone else notice the word "fuck" on the rear window?

and that door pannel looks like astro-turf

Originally posted by 90 accord@Apr 12 2005, 02:55 AM
anyone else notice the word "fuck" on the rear window?
[post=486026]Quoted post[/post]​

lol, I just saw that. Check out the sweet spedometer, topping out and a blazing 85 MPH. If that car was used in Back to the Future, he would be fucked. :)

buy the car and have mtv pimp it out. not much left for them to pimp out
:thumbsup:

yea right that car isnt worth the 760 bucks that the auction ended for.

Back