who dont have a honda acura car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

cxjon

I was just wondering how many dont have a honda that hangs out here

94 del sol vtec, i think its a honda

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Aug 7 2003, 11:30 AM
Acura>Honda IMO....

That doesn't make sense. They are the same.

theres a lot og lurkers and people that come with a honda and i want to know how many

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Aug 7 2003, 12:30 PM
Acura>Honda IMO....
Had a civic.
Have a 'teg. (sort of)
Want an s2k.

Wow, that is the stupidest thing I have seen all week. Maybe even month.

Originally posted by B16+Aug 7 2003, 12:42 PM-->
Originally posted by lsvtec@Aug 7 2003, 09:33 AM
sohcslammer
@Aug 7 2003, 11:30 AM
Acura>Honda IMO....

That doesn't make sense. They are the same.

heh, thats like saying
lexus > toyota
infinity > nissan

they are the same shit

Acura is a higher quality than Honda. Granted, 99% of the parts are the same, I just think the integra is a sports car and the civic is a grocery getter. They ARE basically the same car, but givin a choice, I would pick acura over honda.

Would you rather have a toyota avalon or an ES 300?
A J20 or a sentra?

It's not LIKE the same company, it IS the same company. Oh my god, I thought you were kidding with the Acura>Honda comment, but damn.

Honda IS Acura. No ifs ands or buts. It doesn't say "Acura Motor Co" on an Acura's valvecover, it says "Honda Motor Co". The parts aren't 99% the same, they're 100% the same.

howsmart.jpg

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Aug 7 2003, 12:48 PM
It's not LIKE the same company, it IS the same company. Oh my god, I thought you were kidding with the Acura>Honda comment, but damn.

Honda IS Acura. No ifs ands or buts. It doesn't say "Acura Motor Co" on an Acura's valvecover, it says "Honda Motor Co". The parts aren't 99% the same, they're 100% the same.

howsmart.jpg

Read my post. Where do I say they are LIKE the same company? And if I give you 100% honda parts I'd like to see you build an integra. Guy.

Can't you read???? Honda IS Acura. They (and Toyota and Nissan) made an American-only company to be able to sell their cars for a higher price. Lexus, Infiniti, and Acura don't exist outside of North America. God this shit needs to be locked now.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Aug 7 2003, 12:52 PM
Can't you read???? Honda IS Acura. They (and Toyota and Nissan) made an American-only company to be able to sell their cars for a higher price. Lexus, Infiniti, and Acura don't exist outside of North America. God this shit needs to be locked now.

I'm really not sure what we are arguing about. We live in america. Living here give me the option of buying a HONDA or an ACURA. Here in the USA we have BOTH. You can say they are the same thing, but a civic is still a civic. And an integra is still an integra. Maybe I should have worded it like this earlier.
Integra>Civic There, are you happy????????????????????? :p
j/k

[Insert Worst Thread Ever.jpg[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back