Who drinks coffee?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I drink mine black. Usually fill my mug 3-4 times or until lunch. By then I'm usually wired and I drink alot of water.

Lipodrene is awesome i have 3 left bottles of it its great

i dunno
appears that the ephedrine extract from the leaves isn't the same shit, and ephedrine is still illegal in the US

Last edited:
Black coffee out of a french press is how I do it. Coffee makers suck.....

I am rediculously addicted to caffeine. So much so that if I miss a cup of jo or a dew here or there, I am crippled by headaches.

But my poison of choice is regular folgers. 1/2 cup of grounds to a 12 cup pot, brewed with aquafina water. No garbage in it. (aka sugar, sweetners, creams, blah blah)

If you've never tried it, don't knock it. Brew it up, using aquafina water, close your eyes, and really taste it.

<----- Cafe Racer
I thought you were just a wannabie that wasn't one yet?

I like coffee but try to limit it due to caffeine.

I really enjoy a good donut with a nice cup of coffee.

I thought you were just a wannabie that wasn't one yet?

I haven't found anyone else to do it with. I would need about 50 people to make it classic.

Now I just hop from cafe to cafe with my timer, log it and pat myself on my stupid back.

I am all over the place with coffee.
I make Chai Lattes at my place, and basic brew.

If I want fancy drinks, I will go to a new spot or go to a Starbucks or Dutch Bros.

I like mocha frappachinos from Starbucks :D only if it's hot outside though. Mochas are good, I can't think of the coffee place that is generally inside of Haagens but those are my favorite.

THOSE ASSCLOWNS!

They canceled my order. And for what reason??!?!?!??

Attachments

• coffee.PNG
    coffee.PNG
    13.4 KB · Views: 114
But they do, look at the website atomicdeals.com. It's so fucked up.

Oh well, 220 more dollars to dump into the car.

Back