Who drinks espresso?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

awptickes

unimpressed by you
VIP
I bought a new espresso machine for my desk. <3

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0119.jpg
    IMG_0119.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 286
i wouldnt even know what the hell that thing was if i saw it sitting on someones desk. i dont think i even know anyone that drinks expresso. im not real citified if you know what i mean :D

but hey it looks cool to me lol

i drink a total of 4 shots a day. Plus I have about 2 cups of coffee. I am trying to limit myself lately because my caffeine addiction is getting out of control but the machine is hella nice. where did you get it?

i drink a total of 4 shots a day. Plus I have about 2 cups of coffee. I am trying to limit myself lately because my caffeine addiction is getting out of control but the machine is hella nice. where did you get it?

Amazon.com

I got a nice deal on it.

Monday I'll take pictures of it makiing a shot. It's an incredible machine. Instead of having to work hard to get a good shot, this one churns them out all day long.

man I hate cleaning the more commercial ones. lol

well anyway, if your making latas and all. Make sure you know how to spew the steamer before hand, Make sure you clean it daily well enough after each use, and make sure use Distilled water.
Grind your own coffee beans, it makes a difference pregrounds.

If you take care of them, its an investment.

But personally I like tea better. lol

I grind only enough beans for two risottos per time, that way they stay fresher, get better crema, and tastes better (smoother I guess.)

Also, I never got into the stupid microfoam, I can't stand drinking through it, much less taking the time to make it.

I love my new machine, it rocks. If it weren't 1644 already, I'd make another risotto to take a picture to show the crema, but as-is I think I've had enough for today. I lost count, turbomirage was trying to help me figure out how many, I think somewhere around 5 or 6 risottos.... Definitely enough for one day.

how much coin did you drop on this? If i don't get one at the wedding reception, I'll probaably buy one.

how much coin did you drop on this? If i don't get one at the wedding reception, I'll probaably buy one.

$299 + shipping. Target has a pretty good deal on them. I love this machine. The only thing that pisses me off is that everyone who sees it in my office has to ask what it is.

:bows:
ZOMG! I drink coffee/tea on a daily basis. Nice setup you have going there

Oh god! They're invading! They were right about area 51 all along!!!!

$299 + shipping. Target has a pretty good deal on them. I love this machine. The only thing that pisses me off is that everyone who sees it in my office has to ask what it is.

We should keep a running tab on how much coin you drop over the course of a week.

Here's what, 350ish? I guess you didn't want that motorcycle.

lol.

I almost spent 1000 on an 84 300zx earlier today, but I couldn't get out of work, because people kept IMing me, so someone else bought it. :(

Yeah, I just looked at mint.com.....

I do wind up spending a lot every month.

Attachments

• spendy-spend-spend.PNG
    spendy-spend-spend.PNG
    24 KB · Views: 127
Back