Who else is doing nothing at work?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm doing nothing at home while I could be at the office working.

But Kathy had a dentist appointment so she was out until 10ish, my brother was getting his son from the hospital, and my dad is in South Carolina... and we're slow. I did my two jobs that I've had so far.

I've got 1 order to place from the home depot. and that ca wait till 3pm. other than that its being here answering the phone in case any property askes for a PO.

iiighh---huughhh thats the sound i'll be making till about 4:30.

I hope some else has posted something on HS members loungs besides me and you.

*leaves to look around*

I'm from the Slapahoe tribe so its in my blood. :D

no not really, I will stop a girl from striking and push her away so i can leave. NOw if she does have the balls to strike me then yes i will slapahoe.

The way i see it is, if you think you can kick my ass you'd better be ready to pick yourslelf off the floor.
Na, she punched me in the mouth harder than anyone has ever hit me. I don't get hit in the mouth regularly though. If I get hit or think I'm going to get hit by a guy I act accordingly. I still couldn't bring myself to hit her though. The biggest problem was that she wouldn't leave.

well. finally you guys get on here and post! I have been so bored its not even funny. I have done about 10min. worth of work and here it is 12:37. Its so bad i'm actually eating again. ugh man.

Sorry about your mishap with that chic. You could always call of your girl friends to come her ass. Its legit right?

well. finally you guys get on here and post! I have been so bored its not even funny. I have done about 10min. worth of work and here it is 12:37. Its so bad i'm actually eating again. ugh man.

Sorry about your mishap with that chic. You could always call of your girl friends to come her ass. Its legit right?
Huh?

I dont hit my sisters. Too easy. Even when I fight my little bro I don't hit him in the face. He has no problem rocking my jaw though. The only time he ever got rocked was when I came home drunk and he jumped out from behind a wall, haha.

its even more boring when no body is on HS and you cant post on anything cuz the lastpost was you!:mad:
You can clarify for meant what your post I quoted meant. Haha.

Haha, this post. Not the other one.

ahhh finally i get on HS. I was so bored earlier.......they fired our receptionist so i had to cover for about 2 hours. It was weird since all the receptionists in the past have been women. Alot of callers were definitly surprised.:lol:

glad thats over. Now its back to browsing On HS till i get out for the weekend. :;):

I play nes and snes on my eeepc pretty much all day. Mostly I answer the phone, and deal with other bullshit like inprocessing into the position. I've only been here a week, and it's all bullshit so far. I'm getting my ID car tomorrow, then 14'th of feburary or so, I get to go through the week long class to get administrator rights on the network. Then I can actually do work.

BTW, Check out RetroUSB controllers if you're into playing emulators. They're cheaper than those stupid parallel port things, and it will work on anything (Mac, Linux, windows). Plus it gives you the chance to keep the controller under your desk, and look like you're just reading. It's a little easier than mapping the emulator keys to the home-row, then looking like you're typing all day.

QDB: Quote #45937

Back