who else is sitting at work w/nothing to do?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ME

I've got a few UPS and fedex packages to log in, but other than that it's totally dead here too. I've got to work the day after Christmas as well, even less going on then :p

hey, im bored, like always. but i get as much acsess to the internet as i want. gets boring fast tho...

Originally posted by Civic_88ls@Dec 24 2003, 12:19 PM
hey, im bored, like always. but i get as much acsess to the internet as i want. gets boring fast tho...

Same here... an 8192/8192kbps connection isn't much fun without a 3d accellerator. :)

im chillin at the old run down trailor today waiting for that fat fuck to come tonite :)

Didn't I make a thread like this like a month or so ago? :D

:repost:
lol
ya, there are people here, but i dont have shit to do. a mac rack mount server just came in, maybe i should throw that together. we only have to "work" 6 hours today and get paid 8, then its 4 day weekend, woot!

I decided to take tuesday-friday of this week off considering all the OM's/MA's that I need to speak to in various practices are for the most part on vacation, so decided to take one also.

Wed night...that was all I did...just sit at work..nothing to do but the internet...and get payed for it.....Sunday night is going to be the sam...10 hours for surfing the web at $70 an hour.....

Back