Who else lost power?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ours went out about 8:30 last night, and is still out, my mom works for the electric company we are on and they had about 1800 out at 9 last night, we have a small 1000 watt generator running the refrigerator and freezer for now.... so who else is with me?

I lost it around 8:30 last night, came back on somewhere around 3AM. It was a tree two house down on the wires. The trees still there so IDK what they did.

Lots of ice on everything. The wind is picking up too. Only a matter of time before I lose power. On the bright side work was canceled!

The wind is RIDICULOUS right now where I am.(Southeast side of Columbus.) Glad I'm not in Chicago. They're expecting two feet.

yeah the wind got pretty bad, heard a random fact: between electric poles with an inch of ice on the wires, the ice adds up to 1000 pounds to that little section of wire.... pretty crazy if you ask me... we're still out but managing better than we were...

thats true... but on just that little stretch of wire its pretty crazy

We have a tear drop that's about 50 feet wide. Last time it snowed like this, and I went around it, I put it down a little too hard, and I wound up facing back into it. Sideways in a Civic? meh. Sideways in a 35 foot bus? Fun as shit.

I never understood the need to run a fridge via generator in the winter.

PUT THE SHIT OUTSIDE! lol

We got more snow than we did ice. was a pain in the ass to clean up, but no power out here

Oh my gosh its too cold for Texas!
I blame it on the Packers bringing it here for SuperBowl 45.

Apparently this is the coldest it has been here in 15-20 years.
I have cold weather clothes but dont think I have something to battle the -7 wind chill.
Its suppose to snow 2 more times by Monday.
DO NOT WANT!!

We are having rolling gas/power outages. Some people say that theirs have been out for 7hours, mine went out this morning as I was preheating the oven to put some biscuits in but was only off for not even 5 min.

It's snowing a bit here but nothing major. I'm not used to this much cold though lol. I miss Cali :(

And, no power outage here...

Back