who else thinks our new server fucking sucks

server y0

• can't tell a difference

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • this new one is fas

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well, whatever UT is on now... we're 5th on the national backup list (like US government national backup), so you've GOT to have some pretty beefy network lines.

lmao, I tried to vote and got an error message. That sums up this new server. I thought the computers at work were just being slow, but I get home and it runs the same :(

blah blah blah

There is no one in there, you dolt.

Keep drinking your Mad Dog 20/20 that you bought in bulk for 5.95.

Milan, I found a high school photo of you:
drnkonthetardweb.jpg

backontopic.gif

This server blows worse than Milan during a breathalizer test. :(

Originally posted by JDMilan@Apr 27 2004, 10:17 PM
C, you still live on campus???

Nope, I just work there. The only time I ever lived on campus was during freshman orientation uh... 8 years ago, and the Honors Colloqium 9 years ago- and that was only for two weeks total. Oh yeah- my girlfriend freshman year lived in the girls' dorm, so I guess you could say that I "lived" on campus in the girls' dorm on and off for a year too.

:lol:

Originally posted by Havok@Apr 27 2004, 10:21 PM
lmao, I tried to vote and got an error message. That sums up this new server. I thought the computers at work were just being slow, but I get home and it runs the same :(

hahahaha :werd:

I'm at MCI... We own UUNET, I'm practically directly on the backbone on a full blown DS3, and it's noticibly slower for me too.

I'm on Verizon DSL and its definetly slower to me.

It's like I hit reply, and 7 seconds later it starts to load, like 56k style where everything pans down.

im on school lines right now, umm doesnt really seem any different to me, maybe a tad slower but i really dont notice it... :shrug2:

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Apr 28 2004, 01:17 PM
so whats the plan of action Brian? :blink:

I think he's got 30 days to back out of the contract (hopefully), and hopefully the old place may take him back.

If not, it's not really THAT bad... And who knows, it could be a temporary thing.

yeah i think im on a few T1's i dunno, whatever the univ has, but i couldnt really tell a difference. :shrug2:

DSL @ work, Cable @ home, other than the brief DNS change, nothing seems different.

Back