Who else

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

im off of work today. i had to take my last floating holiday before next weekend. i wanted to take friday off but it was full so here i am at home today on a wedneday. oh and its 11am and i just woke up :)

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Nov 19 2003, 10:59 AM
im off of work today. i had to take my last floating holiday before next weekend. i wanted to take friday off but it was full so here i am at home today on a wedneday. oh and its 11am and i just woke up :)

You fucking bish! :angry:

I shoulda taken today off...I'm sittin in the office doing DESI's again and we ran out, I ordered more but they won't be here till Friday so I'm stuck doing other office shit. :(

I don't know how you guys can stand to be stuck inside all day at an office. I'd go nucking futs. I'm so glad that I work outside. The day goes by so fast that when it's time to quit I don't even realize it. Only down side to working outside is when it rains, no work.

Me=Carpenter=damn good at my job too!

i love my job. i sit around till a computer goes down... or i twist inverters. its dangerously easy. i read stories from my pocketpc... im just waiting on my ppc to phone cable so i can browse the net from anywhere.

Originally posted by sloazcrx@Nov 19 2003, 11:20 AM
I don't know how you guys can stand to be stuck inside all day at an office. I'd go nucking futs. I'm so glad that I work outside. The day goes by so fast that when it's time to quit I don't even realize it. Only down side to working outside is when it rains, no work.

Me=Carpenter=damn good at my job too!

99.9% of my time is spent either outside or in OTHER offices doing work for other companies. I rarely sit in my office like this...but we need the DESI strips for the Scott's General office so I was assigned to do them...I hate my brother. :angry:

I got 90% the way through the 60 or so needed and ran out. so I'm stuck in the office doing other shit. I wanna be out on the road with the techs instead of inside.

Back