who has boats??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sevenhillsbilly

who has boats because i was wondering how much insurance should be running me on a 17ft inboard because i just bought the boat and my fucking mom is so worried that one of my friends is goin to drown and sue for everything we have

ummm, if you are a kid, how the fuck can you afford the costs that go along with owning a boat?

I'd say spend a little more time reading your English textbooks instead of screwing around with a boat

You can't sue someone else because another person has drowned. That's like taking your friends out to dinner, one of them gets shot in the alley, and suing you for taking them to dinner.

You are held responsible only if alcohol is involved, and they are underaged.

Any chump can own a boat. My poor friends have had several little boats. You can find free bayliners and crap all over the place.

And they are all worth about that. I'm sure he's not buying a fuckin Scarab.

I had a 16' bayliner...wasn't bad... I ended up selling it for around 8k a couple years ago... No time for it anymore.

i have a 17ft sea star with a 120hp mercruiser i picked it up for $500 it needed the floor done on it and some interior work but thas easy
boats mean- bolt on another thousand but if you know what you are doing they are pretty easy to get parts for

and my mom was worried about someone getting hurt on the boat
she is retarded i swear as long as no one is drinking and everyone is watching out where their hooks are going we wont have any probs

It depends on the boat. Mine was dirt cheap 5 years ago. I got a nice check after the transom took a good hit from a dumbass friend rolling it off of the trailer. I had a 17ft Glaspar cuddy cabin with an outboard.

Back