Who Here Has Tried The Pro Series Skunk2 Stage 3 Cams

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRAZYEG9

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS"><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%">Let me know how they feel, Idol and how hard it was tuning them to run right and idol right. How do they differ from the old 3s, Butt Dyno and real Dyno. Where do they start making power at, and what compression did the motor have.

If you afraid to tell your set-up just say my friend or my customer, just straight up (lie), I don't give a fuck, I just want some info on them.</span></span>

Um...you are likely to have better luck on honda-tech forums finding someone that uses the pro stage 3. Most people on here are just too poor to drop over a g on just cams. just my .02.

Just curious as to what you are building that would require such an aggressive cam? Trailer Queen? I hope so...They aren't exactly roadable cams...

Quoted post[/post]]
Um...you are likely to have better luck on honda-tech forums finding someone that uses the pro stage 3. Most people on here are just too poor to drop over a g on just cams. just my .02.

Just curious as to what you are building that would require such an aggressive cam? Trailer Queen? I hope so...They aren't exactly roadable cams...
Na just curious. I just wanna hear from someone who actually has them.

they are similar to the old 3's on the high lobe. it's the low lobe where they got a lot of work. they have significatly more midrange power than the standard's... like 20 whp at 4-6k on a 225 hp all motor car.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
they are similar to the old 3's on the high lobe. it's the low lobe where they got a lot of work. they have significatly more midrange power than the standard's... like 20 whp at 4-6k on a 225 hp all motor car.

yikes... sounds wicked.
and thought the ones you sold me were badass. :eek: Thats my next step when i get some moola. I do know of a guy here in town who apparently is running stage 4's. I bielieve he's at 11.5-11.8. Dont know his bottom except for the fact that he's b20 vtec and that he's spent over 7g's on it. He's got it in a 93 integra and ran 13.6 with a vafc controller for tuning.

My stage 2 are bad ass. The tuning wasnt that hard. just for the fact that my tuner/friend kept sayni,''damn it still needs more fuel!'' lol. I've got an lsvtec with 11.3.1 compression and P&P head with stage 2 skunks, along with srings/retainer. My crx is very capable of mid to low 13's :confused: i hope

Back