Who is done with finals?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

swanny

I have my Sociology final today at 3 and then im done wahoooooo! I am so glad to be finished for the year, my motivation and ambition were gone 2 months ago. <_<

shit i thought i got out late...my shit ended last friday..

composite materials
electronic properties of materials
manufacturing processes
circuit analysis
inorganic chemistry :yuck:

i'll have
advanced computer graphics
operating system principles
and
advanced database management

Not in college, I am labor guy, but I liked proving my parents wrong, sayin that I had to go to school to make decent money. Well they are probably right, I just got lucky, and have to work my ass off.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@May 11 2004, 01:35 PM
Not in college, I am labor guy, but I liked proving my parents wrong, sayin that I had to go to school to make decent money. Well they are probably right, I just got lucky, and have to work my ass off.

Which is exactly why I went to college, lol. Digging trenches or laying concrete is for tools :)

I got no problem working outside, but I am not for all that manual labor.

I finished all the work for finals, as of 11:30am west coast time today. Now all I have to do is present my projects next week, and I can go home. So basicly I don't have shit to do but watch TV, and work on my car for the next 7 days. :)

Originally posted by Havok+May 11 2004, 01:37 PM-->
Frankie P.
@May 11 2004, 01:35 PM

Which is exactly why I went to college, lol. Digging trenches or laying concrete is for tools :)

Hey man, someone's gotta do it. Don't knock 'em, otherwise there won't be anyone to build your house, mow your lawn, or take your garbage to the land fill. Show some respect for those that support the very base of our infastructure.

college isn't for everyone.

think about it.

a carpenter couldn't program or perform surgery for the life of him....

and in the same respect, i doubt a doctor could build a house.

everyone is good at something

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+May 11 2004, 04:06 PM-->
Originally posted by Havok@May 11 2004, 01:37 PM
Frankie P.
@May 11 2004, 01:35 PM

Hey man, someone's gotta do it. Don't knock 'em, otherwise there won't be anyone to build your house, mow your lawn, or take your garbage to the land fill. Show some respect for those that support the very base of our infastructure.

I do respect them, I am simply stating that that is what happens when you don't go to college--I watched too many of my friends go to an assembly line or into construction because they decided they didn't want to go to college.

Originally posted by Bl6CRX@May 11 2004, 01:49 PM
damn I got till mid june, damn quarter system, although overall i like it better,

w00t w00t.

i love the 1/4 system. i still have 3 weeks after this before finals.

My Ap Calc and Us History tests were done last week.

Cheap College credit 0wns j00.

Back