Who Is Gonna Buy This..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

man i love the accord wagons, but yeah that is kinda lame loose the paint and blingin rims raise the suspension and it would be a dope ride...

i like it. its done minitruckin style..which is one of my fave styles. as far as raising the suspension...umm hes got full air ride on it so he can raise and lower the car at a flick of the switch. i sure as shit would buy it, its hella clean and doesnt look gawdy looking IMO.

he also has a West Coast Choppers sticker on the back window :thumbsup:

:werd: I actually really like the car with the 2 tone job and shit. I mean good quality work, seems somewhat clean and stuff, wouldn't be bad to take the ladies on dates in and stuff I think.

that car is a local's dream!! hahaha

damn bristol ass ghetto town

Ok, somehow, they made that look like a mid 80's Chevy Caprice (or whatever station wagon they made)

paul walker is wearing a west coast choppers shirt in a jet ski racing scene in 2f-2f

west coast choppers=gay

Originally posted by micah@Apr 17 2003, 02:34 AM
paul walker is wearing a west coast choppers shirt in a jet ski racing scene in 2f-2f

west coast choppers=gay

You've got mail.

Originally posted by micah@Apr 17 2003, 02:34 AM

west coast choppers=gay

Why b/c Paul Walker wore a shirt? I guess you are a freak/goth if you weear nolvety (sp?) shirts since the "poser" bitches do.. you must be gay if you wear abercrombie or american eagle b/c most of the gays on tv are dressed in it. See my point? I hope so.

West Coast Choppers flat kicks ass (i wish he would do my air tanks :(), until you can do what Jesse does better, then you have no room to talk.

how the fuck can you say West Coast Choppers is gay? EVERY bike that come outta WCC is full custom, unlike shit like Harley-Davidson's which are mass produced. all of Jesse James' bike are fucking badass no matter what you think. the man makes some IMACULATE looking bikes. some of his engines (which he makes) cost at LEAST $8,000 JUST for them. his bikes have been known to sell for $100,000 for a full custom, 1-off bike. go to the Street Source Magazine forum and say that West Coast Choppers sucks and see what happens...

Back