who is in colorado springs?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

damien360kl

Alright so a couple of days ago I mo ed up here to colorado springs for a job. I moved out here with no friends or family around at all. So today is my day off and since I don't know anyone I can't go anywhere. Can anyone tell me some pretty cool places to go to around here. Thanks

What kind of stuff do you want to do? The aspens should still be changing colors so a drive up to Cripple Creek and Victor could be pretty cool. Pikes Peak could also be a pretty good drive as long as its not snowing at the top today.

Manitou Springs and Old Colorado City can be fun to go walk around if you want to stay a little closer to town.

Somewhere else to go for info and to get to know people in the area is High Altitude Imports

There are quite a few people on the forums that are from CS.

Pike's peak. My brother has found a new drive in life for off-roading. He's in Grand Junction, and he doesn't do anything intense. Nothing you wouldn't do a factory Durango with 2 kids in the car. Says he loves it.

Sounds great I love to go off roading.........'cept i drive a 89 galant lol

Pick yourself up a raggity ass Cherokee/4x4 Sdime/Ranger/whateverthefuckyouwantthathasclearanceover4inches and hit the trails! My brother tells me of old abandoned ghost towns that are all overgrown and forgotten, things of this nature.

Back