Who is the fastest on HondaSwap?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I don't have a Busa. My bike is in the living room, and the Honda is in the garage. Steve had the ZX12--which to folks in the ghetto is close enough to a Busa.

i don't think many members on here drag race though. most do autox or road racing.

i haven't dragged in probably 5 years, except for 2 trips on a test and tune day. blew a tranny and clutch. lame

bump for an interesting thread idea...but i belong in the 'slowest honda' thread. :p
Haha I am sorry I think I really have the slowest. It came with 71 horse to the crank so by the time it gets to the wheels you can really feel it pull. :mellow:

If your talking about running I got you beat 4:53 mile 16:47 5k.

I would like to see that because I do believe I have the slowest. :D
torn leg muscle, and I don't exercise :p. That too I was forced to. I'm lazy.

but under 5 minutes is good for anyone.

Fuck that. I'm lucky if I can tie my shoes and get off the bench in less than 5 minutes.

I always kinda hated running. Wait, make that just plain hated..

Running literally runs in my family. My Dad was a 4 time Collegiate all American for cross country and track also held a national record for about 3 months so it helps having the genes passed down.

torn leg muscle, and I don't exercise :p. That too I was forced to. I'm lazy.

but under 5 minutes is good for anyone.
Actually under those conditions thats really good for someone who does not run a lot. I would bet a 5:46 miles in faster than what most Americans can run.

/offtopic

I uhh.. would assume my car will do at least a 19.5 :)

Back