who is your candidate???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ron Paul did surprisingly well...and McCain did well...as i predicted.

Hillary also did surprisingly well. I would have thought she would have placed second...I knew edwards would blow in NH.

Ron Paul did surprisingly well...

surprisingly well???
he landed in 5th place (out of 7)
just like he did in Iowa
he got a whopping 4th place in Wyoming

it looks to me like hes getting his ass kicked

For someone who's main following is online...he did really well.

He doesnt have the clinton name (and hes not a woman or the wife of the best president of my generation), hes not black, hes not a former vp candidate, hes not a former presidential candidate, he wasnt the mayor of a city in the middle of a crisis, hes not a polished (yet slimy) mass. governor, and hes definitely not a stupid redneck.

He appeals to the more intelligent crowd, and sadly, most people only eat what the news gives them on a platter. Why do you think Biden and Dodd dropped out. Cause they weren't getting the air time the big candidates were. "This campaign is about change". If thats what you want, Ron Paul offers the most sweeping change. And the points that i disagree with him on are minor things that i could say i dont care about.

all the online support in the world means dick if people dont vote for him

i'm pretty much disappointed in the lack of NPR coverage on him as well. i heard his name once last night during the special coverage program and it was said with a fukking sneer. NPR's apparently in bed with the dems, fukkers.

i'm pretty much disappointed in the lack of NPR coverage on him as well. i heard his name once last night during the special coverage program and it was said with a fucking sneer. NPR's apparently in bed with the dems, fukkers.

BINGO

Everyone knows this. Ron Paul is only a Republican by title however...so even if it was Fox News, youd probably still get the same slant.

Yes, the republican party has a few spies in the midst.

And Hilary wins the NH primary for the dem candidate....jebus.

So...thinking about buying a large caliber rifle sometime soon. Any suggestions?

im already planning to stock up on EBRs (evil black rifles)

there was a few pistols and shotguns ahead of them on my list of shit to buy... but i need to hurry the hell up and get them before the fucking dems try to ban them again

And Hilary wins the NH primary for the dem candidate....jebus.

So...thinking about buying a large caliber rifle sometime soon. Any suggestions?

Barrett M82 .50 caliber sniper rifle weapons system with armor piercing incindiery rounds. This rifle can kill from over 2 miles away if you're an expert, over 1 mile away with ease :thumbsup: very little recoil too.

im already planning to stock up on EBRs (evil black rifles)

there was a few pistols and shotguns ahead of them on my list of shit to buy... but i need to hurry the hell up and get them before the fucking dems try to ban them again

lol...what do you need an AR15 or an AK45 for...thats just silly. I mean, yeah they are cool, but ultimately, they are overkill. (Im not anti gun, im anti assault rifle...I have my Concealed Carry now, but those assault rifles dont make sense)

:lol:

All the ron paul signs I see around here are red and blue spray painted stencils and they all say, "Google Ron Paul." I saw a Ron Paul mobile the other day...looked like the same spray paint...

It's really kinda making him look ghetto.

Back