who is your candidate???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I have nothing in my past. Like the freshly driven snow :)

freshly driven snow is usually rife with treadmarks. :D

OK... staying on track with both the candidate race and the gun debate... lets face it, gun rights are a big part of the political process

watch this video YouTube - Armed Citizens: Calling 911 Doesn't Always Work

now imagine that the woman on the tape making the call was someone you were close to (mother, sister, girlfriend, grandmother, friend, etc...)

now consider whether your candidate's stance on gun policy would have cost her her life... or made HER the criminal

Last edited:
In Denver, New Haven, New York City, Parts of New Jersey, California, Ohio.. All of Canada, Most of Europe and Japan she would be in jail now.

And of course, in Muslim countries she would be stoned to death for even calling for help.

re: the video - thank you for posting it.
re: the woman that protected herself - kick ass.
re: the friend that gave her the gun that day - that's a hero.
re: her stupidity prior to being talked into a semi-controllable room - i wanted to :slap: her; grab the phone the gun and your ass and get to the safest part of your house you can. what if he'd made it in the house faster? she'd have been a lot closer to fukt.

re: the psychotic stalker - what the holy hell? did he make bail for all of the previous charges? his ass shoulda been in the clink already, or in a mental ward getting chikkitychecked out.

re: my candidate - goddamnit what can i do to help him get the republican nomination? :(
re: my second choice candidate - someone talk to me about mccain and guns plz.

ugh. where's my ammo, i have mags to load. that made my skin crawl.

Last edited:
My father just purchased another M870. God bless America.

In other news, looking at an M1 SOCOM. Mass compliant, not that expensive - 30.06, synthetic stock, and it's railed on the top of the receiver and ahead of the receiver. I wish SKS's and AK's were easier to get in Mass. There are tons of pre/post ban requirements. Of course....bending the rules never hurt anyone.

while poking around the internet as i tend to do when i get bored, i decided to swing over to Mad Ogre's site and do some reading when i stumbled upon this.

MAD OGRE

POLITICS

ONLY THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD HAVE GUNS?
holocaust.jpg

"Politics... the systematic organization of hatreds" Henry Adams

One of the big problems these days is LACK OF PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY. Something else is ALWAYS to blame. No one knows how to stand up and TAKE IT ON THE CHIN if they do something wrong. If they do take it on the chin - they will SUE you. You can get Sued or Fired for simply stating the obvious... Personal Responsibility BUILT this country. And now the LACK OF IT is RUINING IT.

Before you continue further - PLEASE NOTE:
I have served my country. I love this great nation of ours. I feel very deeply about everything that transpires in this country. It effects me to the core.

Now, I can go on. I hold no political associations, but I am more "Conservative" than anything else. I have been told that I am Libertarian, but I am not quite there. I think there is NO government form today that can lead objectively. We would be better off in a state of anarchy. I am of the belief that We The People are no longer free. Anarchy is a self leveling system. Our country has had it's greatest growth and expansion in virtual Anarchy... Look at the so called WILD WEST. History shows us plain that during that time in the Old West we had LITTLE CRIME. We had PEACE. We had prosperity. We were FREE. Yes we had GOVERNMENT, but it was far away for most of the settlers in the west. No one has been so free since then. Today we are only as FREE as we can afford to be. The Government TAXES and REGULATES EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING. We are even regulated in our own BATHROOMS! (Don’t think so? Bet you have a 1.5 gallon toilet tank don’t ya? That was a regulation set forth by the government.) They make pointless laws based on LOBBYISTS who pay the POLITICIANS for votes. The SYSTEM is CORRUPT from the top of the Federal Government, down to your local county level. We have to PAY taxes on our property every year... Even though we paid tax on it when we bought it. Annual registration of our cars - Our cars are still registered to us even after it "expires." They know who owns it. So why RE-REGISTER? Does the ownership revert to the STATE? No, it is still your car.

I can not tolerate the government's abuse of it's people.Now, while I am saying this – understand me here. I am not advocating the overthrow of the government. I obey the laws of the land. (most of them) What I am advocating here is an active resistance to the status quo. I don’t want violence, I am a peaceful person. I just want the People of the United States to WAKE UP. I want their eyes to be OPENED and I want them to SEE the corruption for what it is and to finally say with a loud voice “IT IS OVER.” But how can we do this? Put the “Anarchist's Cookbook” away – there are no answers there. Active Resistance is a lot of work. Here is what you do:
1. EMAIL and send letters to your newspapers – local and regional so the sheople can read your opinion.
2. Vote against our failed leaders. I don’t care who is running for what ever office is up for grabs - vote AGAINST who ever is in the driver seat now.
3. Send emails to EVERY ONE YOU KNOW about current events and politics and point out the lies and the bias and the half truths and the bad wigs and everything else you find in the media.
4. This one may shock you: Run for an office. Join the PTA. Get active in the community. Get out and BE HEARD. Invite those who are contrary over for dinner one night and have some talks "round tables" and then lecture them about what is going on and what the real problems are.

Gun control is NOT AN ISSUE. CRIME CONTROL is the ISSUE. EDUCATION is the ISSUE. TAXES and what the heck the Government is doing with them is the issue... Gun Control is not about the Guns, it’s about Control. Let me put it this way; There are three bodies of Government… We have a thing called “Checks and Balances” where one government body does not over rule the other. Well, let me tell you something. There is a Forth body that keeps all three in check and in balance. It’s called The People. As in “WE THE PEOPLE” and “By THE PEOPLE – For THE PEOPLE.” The American public is the one body of government that is supposed to be core reason for the government. This has become skewed. Seems like The People now days only exist to support the government. We have got to do something about our countries administration. . Ever see the show “Little Shop of Horrors? It is a perfect allegory of the US Government. You see, the government is the alien-plant. The little plant started out with a helpless beg "Feed me..." Then it grew... "Feed me!" became a demand... As it has continued to grow overtaking everything the one time small beg is now a threat "FEED ME!" Always requiring MORE and MORE of our blood. Taking over every aspect of our way of life. Drink our life's blood... devouring our FREEDOM.

When the second amendment is being debated people often say "the founding fathers never intended for you to have an M-16!" Well - two points to that... First, Yeah, as a matter of fact, they DID. The founding fathers practically INSISTED on it! They wanted every able bodied person over the age of 17 to be able, at a moments notice, to grab his rifle and go fight. That means military grade. That means SERVICE RIFLE - and the US ARMY uses M-16s. Secondly, the founding fathers never wanted the federal government to grow so much. They wanted it to be small. They wanted it to be effective. Now days it is a Monster out of control.

It is very sad that today - the land of the free, is a POLICE STATE. The huddled masses cower in front of the soothing TV, afraid to open the window and look outside the mass marketed world they live in. Afraid of anyone who questions what is really going on - labeling free thinkers as extremist wackos and nut cases. Sheep often behave like that. Stay with the herd... if your not with the herd then your a wolf! And if your a wolf you are the enemy. Stupid Sheople scare me... It must be nice and comforting to be a blind idiot and know that as long as they regurgitate propaganda that they will find shelter and acceptance of the mind-numbed masses. Must be just peachy to live in that world. No responsibility. I wish I could feel content to be spoon-fed by Big Brother and not have to THINK.

now go back and read it again... theres a lot to absorb there :)

Last edited:
just read that thompson withdrew his candidacy

that thing makes some good points and some bad points.

yes, the founding fathers wanted every man to be able to be part of the militia (as the 2nd amendment states).

but every society has to evolve with the times. Im sure we can agree that 5,000 years ago things were much different. 3,000 years ago things were much different than 2,000 years prior. 2,000 years ago things were drastically different than they were just 1,000 years before. Another 500 years into the future they change again. And they continue to change over and over. The further along we come, the faster things change. So its very easy to say that times are drastically different now than 250 years ago.

Id get into the religious implications of the above statement, but i can't cite my sources...so ill get back to you on it (but it is in agreement with us being in the middle east).

2000 years ago, EVERYONE walked around with swords and shit.
150 years ago, everyone packed a pistol.
times change. people still need to be shot/stabbed/sliced/tazed/beat/or quartered from time to time.

Take a look at Texas crime rates...in towns densely populated with a carrying public, crime is almost non existent. Theres a reason behind that, and it isn't a stellar police force.

that is a true story...as far as gun related crime, we probably have one of the lower ratings (just speaking from speculation). You pull a gun on someone in texas you better pull the trigger and not blink.

Back