Who Knew? You can go to sams club and buy a wind generator?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

haha, buy one of those, then buy an electric car and stick it on the roof. plug in a power converter and plug the car in and charge as you drive.

not a bad idea actually.

haha, hell yeah, my idea, get off my nuts.
now, to go about the patent. lol.

could you imagine, a small ass car with a fucking windmill going down the road? people wouldnt know what to think.

but i think it would work.

haha, buy one of those, then buy an electric car and stick it on the roof. plug in a power converter and plug the car in and charge as you drive.

not a bad idea actually.

Wow, I thought of that like 5 years ago. Except you wouldn't exactly want to put that on the top of your car, too much drag. You would have a hood scoop with a turbine fan slightly exposed, as to not cause too much drag, then the faster you go the more energy you generate. Don't know why they don't utilize that energy, but hey Bush is president, people actually buy the HHR, and there are people out there who actually believe Dihydrogen Monoxide should be outlawed. Look at the older generation, point and laugh at them. They shame America, but I digress. Good Idear though, way to use your head

Wind Generator = Fan

Mounted on your car, takes more power to overcome resistance that it will ever produce (Law of Conservation)

And why is this kid banned ?

A guy up my road has one of those power his whole house... I always wondered what it was. Must make the power company's ass hurt!!! :D:D

Back