Who knows...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Battle Pope

What's up with that little asswipe that's on the show now??? Where the hell did he come from? I was watching it, and all of a sudden, one day there was just Stacey, and then BAM! There's this little asshole gallovanting around talking like he knows shit! :lol: He sounds like a damn used car salesman or an infomercial host...

:shrug2:

Fine, belittle me for not watching Trucks! every dang day. I was just surprised the the last few times there's been this asshole running around. Gawd.

I must admit, Stacey is one of the FINEST car show hosts on TV. I love the way he knows what he's talking about, and he gets hand on and dirty with EVERYTHING he builds. He's be a cool ass cat to go to Hooters and hang out and drink a few beers with.

:lol:

what i like about him, he doesnt make STUPID FUCKING PUNS!! the guys from horsepower tv (sucks) are total idiots, i fucking hate them. Everytime i flick it on just to see whats goin on with it, they are standing there, the fat guy being fat, the skinny guy being retarded, i fucking hate people who make stupid puns.

back on track, trucks kicks ass. cant wait to see how extreme 4x4 turns out..

Actually, "on track" would be "who in the hell is this little joker??" We all know that Trucks! kicks ass, but some of us (me) want to know who this little meatbag holding Stacey back is!

Back