Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draft Domestic

• Sorry bro, I drink straight hard liquor

• No thanks, I'll have a fru-fru mixed up chick dr

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Please respond to this poll, as I wish to know the caliber of alcoholics which I am dealing with. :blink:

NOTE= Chick drinks are acceptable if you are a chick...especially a hot one. :D

Peace, Theron <_<

:)
Sure it was born in the US, but it beats the hell out of Coors or Bud or any of that beer flavored water. :lol:

Originally posted by Canuck 93 Civic Si@May 7 2003, 12:55 PM
Molson triple X own3z joo :beer:

oh come on,
There's no beatin Guiness.
Brooklyn Brand IPA , or Saranac PA :beer: is way better than Molson

Sure there is. Murphy's Irish Stout is better than Guiness. Youngs Oatmeal Stout is better than Guiness. Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout is Better than Guiness. North Coast Bewery's Old Rasputin is better than Guiness. Guiness is meh. :)

Montery Brewery's Monterey Lager is a great light beer (light as in not dark). North Coast Scrimshaw rocks Molson XXX.

Guiness is OK. Any of those stouts that Eric listed are far superior. Let's not forget Lefthand Brewery Milk Stout either (it's local for me).

Murphy's makes Guiness taste like Keystone Light.

I had forgotten about the Left Hand Milk Stout. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, I need a 6 of that when I come up for the Hill Climb. I am going to bring some decent beer back here. You know it's bad when the grocery stores charge $7.50 - $8.00 for a 6 of Fat Tire (meh).

At least Fat Tire beats most of the domestics out there. I'd gladly drink it over Miller or Bud.

We'll definitely hook you up with oodles of good beer when you get here. :D

This week i've been on TsingTao which is good for something different for a beer.

I love a good Guiness or Dark Beer.

But all in all a good mixed VodkaTonic is better than a beer I think.

"Sorry bro, I drink straight hard liquor"

:puke: beer

But when I do drink beer, it's usually Shiner Bock.

Originally posted by lsvtec@May 7 2003, 09:30 AM
Montery Brewery's Monterey Lager is a great light beer (light as in not dark). North Coast Scrimshaw rocks Molson XXX.

Werd that is some good beer, and it is named after where I live, it used to be from where I live, and if you like that beer you should try Carmel Wheat made by the same brewing compnay. I am a big fan of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, and a Italian import called Peroni.

dont really like beer
so i drink corona :) (i know, i know, its shit beer... but its the only one that comes with lime to kill the flavor :) )

other than that its either grey goose or kettle one with cranberry juice
or shots of goldschlager or rumplemintz :D

Originally posted by E_SolSi@May 7 2003, 07:29 PM
so i drink corona :) (i know, i know, its shit beer... but its the only one that comes with lime to kill the flavor :) )

Corona rocks,Sam Adams is good,Fat Tire too,but rum,whiskey are the prefered drinks.

Bacardi 8 Year Old, really the only dark rum that Bacardi makes that is worth drinking staight. :)

Back