Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draft Domestic

• Sorry bro, I drink straight hard liquor

• No thanks, I'll have a fru-fru mixed up chick dr

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You need to try some micro brewed beer. Last I heard Cali (at least N Cal) brew pubs were everywhere. They sure are in Boulder Colorado. I bet you could find a beer that suited your tastes. St Pauli is just the tip of the iceberg with German beers, there are tons to try. Next time you get a chance run by a higher end liquor store (meaning one that sells more than Mickeys and Mad Dog) and check out their beer selection from Germany.

Shiner is technically a microbrew. :lol:

I really liked Celis White before the Celis brewery went under... it was really smooth stuff. Wheat beer, none of this "let's just put tons of weird grains in all at once" beer.

Miller owns Henry W's

Not really micro brews. :)

Calesta, have you tried Sunshine Wheat by New Belgium?

wow! Why hasn't anybody said Boulevard Wheat? That stuff is freakin awesome. Put's all other beers to shame!
Nothin beats a cold Bolevard Wheat with slice of lemon after a hard day's work!

It's about the only thing the midwest has goin for itself!

Beer sucks, i drink johnny walker red label("keep on walking").

If you have some extra cash to blow, try Walker Blue. A bottle will cost you around $200 but it was the best scotch I've ever had! and I'm a scotch drinker!

Tsing Tao is a pretty good beer. I think that Guiness sucks. Magic Hat #9 is pretty good. I have also been drinking Fosters and Bud Light lately.

Originally posted by lsvtec@May 7 2003, 08:08 PM
Calesta, have you tried Sunshine Wheat by New Belgium?

Eric, I'll have to try it out... I don't drink much (beer even less), and Celis was an Austin favorite, so I tried it out and I liked it.

Everyone here seems to like Tsing Tao. I'll have to give that a shot too sometime. My dad says that it's ass beer, but I guess we'll see. All you whiteys love the Chinese beer, but my yellow ass dad doesn't.

:lol:

Originally posted by BallinPrelude@May 7 2003, 05:05 PM
hey its inexpensive and it does the trick... what else is ther to say.

When you stop drinking to get drunk and start drinking to enjoy the liquor (beer, wine, etc), you may change what you have to say. :D

<----old man goes back to his Wheel of Fortune and Bingo

A wise man that is unforunately no longer with us once said:
Drinking Budweiser is like masturbation; it gets the job done, but it never really satisifies.

Originally posted by Calesta@May 7 2003, 01:02 PM
"Sorry bro, I drink straight hard liquor"

:puke: beer

But when I do drink beer, it's usually Shiner Bock.

I'll second both those comments

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord+May 8 2003, 09:46 AM-->
@May 8 2003, 09:13 AM
A wise man that is unforunately no longer with us once said:
Drinking Budweiser is like masturbation; it gets the job done, but it never really satisifies.

Loren?

Yes sir.

On the same night he also said:
You know you had a good night when you wake up and can still taste her on your mustache

He was a wise man. :)

Back