Who likes Egg McMuffins?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

they have in the little demonstration thing all different kinds of stuff.

:owned:

okay, i fought the good fight.

(i actually have to go to work, but its been fun)

this thing has got to be better than mcd's liquid eggs in a carton and processed muffin/buscuit/egg/saugsage/fake cheese, etc

MCD muffins are real.

The egs that come on the EMM are real, yes real white chicken eggs.

The saugage or taylor ham is questionable.

Quoted post[/post]]
I have a great sandwich maker...she's about 5'1".

haha
i was thinking the exact same thing...

see now i would say that too but this morning she totally fucked up my pb+j. she put pb on both sides and globbed on some jelly and i was late to work cuz i had to eat it at home because it was to messy to eat in the car no good

I dont have a GF or wife..

But my best friends gf makes me WHATEVER I want, then she turns around and tells her bf "You're beat". Just like that, I'll go to work with a full course meal, he'll go with a snack pack or something that he can grab real quick.

He thinks we're fucking...figures

But my best friends gf makes me WHATEVER I want, then she turns around and tells her bf "You're beat". Just like that, I'll go to work with a full course meal, he'll go with a snack pack or something that he can grab real quick.

i would shake the shit out of that bisch

this morning she totally fucked up my pb+j

wow...

just WOW, how can you fuck up a pbandj

k, soo, our main food place on campus sells "Pub Muffins" and they are basically egMcmuffins with egg/ham/cheese or egg/sausage/cheese and the Ham Pub muffin stomps all over McD's. i have eaten one every single breakfast at EWU for the last 2+ years. they are awesome. and their only $1.80

Quoted post[/post]]
I dont have a GF or wife..

He thinks we're fucking...figures
Shit, ANY girl that you within 5 feet of is a questionable fuck to you. You simply cannot leave your cock in your pants. Remind me again not to ever be around you when your drunk.

Back