Who makes a Type R hi flow cat?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

swapdohc

I have a 94 Civic Si with a 2000 JDM ITR (B18C) swap with the factory header (2.5" collector + exhaust donut) and I would like to upgrade to a high flow cat or test pipe. Right now i have the original 94 Si cat on it with a custom flange that accepts the enormous collector but it is extremely restrictive. Does anyone know who makes a high flow cat or test pipe for this header? I have looked around on Ebay and a couple other retail sites with no luck. Thanks for any help.

yo i was thinking about the samething but i'm swapping a 96-97 itr into my eg6 at the end of the week and my boy just said that he'll make me a str8 pipe but i'll let u know how everything goes

a test pipe can be made through any of your local muffler shops.

Just measure the distance from the collector to the exhaust, then with a crayon and paper, sketch out the exact diamter of the collector with teh flange position and the exhaust and have the muffler shop make it, cost me like 20 bucks to make

there is a high flow cat made by powercore that you can get at landspeedracing.com its around 250 if you want to keep it legal

I got a 2.5" carsound from Inline4 for $100. It cost another $40 to have it installed. It sounds good too.

i just poped the cat on my ek, but i do know carsound high flo cats have great hi flo, and will keep you legal.

Back