Who on this board actually owns a honda?

Who owns a Honda?

• I own one or more.

Votes: 84 80.0%
  • I do not own one.

Votes: 18 17.1%
  • I have never owned one.

Votes: 3 2.9%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Not any more...

The list in order:
86 Prelude Si
00 Supercharged Civic Si <----Miss it sometimes
86 Crx Si
91 Crx Si

The later three I owned at the same time.

I used to have an xB, but now in the garage (and driveway) are 2 07 Honda Fits, 00 Civic Si, and a 90 Integra. Owned the Integra for 7 years now, just bought the Fits, and the Si isn't technically mine, but I do enjoy a spin in it. The integra and the Si aren't 'daily driver' material... they're the race cars.

As for the cars I've owned in the past... A mazda miata, 69 beetle... and the integra which I still have.

also own an xb, for sale though, crx and accord(the wifes)

oh and darn you for being attractive and owning my dream car(em1 civic)

i used to have an em1... sold it to buy my eg and swap it. i miss everything about it besides the lack of torque:D

91 Civic DX Hatch - Sold (first car)
06 Civic Ex - (owned for 5 days and was then told my credit wasn't approved, returned it with an empty tank and 300 miles on the odometer)
94 Civic Ex - project car
02 Lincoln LS - nuff said its an LS

Right now a 88 Civic and 90 Accord. Had two 88 CRX's before those. Next car is either a Accord Wagon, Ford, or Mazda.

i used to have an em1... sold it to buy my eg and swap it. i miss everything about it besides the lack of torque:D

There is nothing lacking in the tq department of this EM1. I still wouldn't have sold it to buy an EG and swap it... I'd have ripped out the motor and then built it like this one is... ;)

same here.. if i'm that rich, i'd probably have several built Hondas in my garage.. mainly for track though, since i could afford track time being rich and all..

Yep, if i'm THAT rich ever, I'll have 2 nsx, 2 s2000, 2 ctr-r's, 2 - ok you should have the idea by now, I'll keep one stcok of everything and build thehell out of the other

That's why you swap or build like I did with the 2 si's I've own, 1st, I swapped a boosted b16b and the current one a built b18c5

I'll say this: That Honda in my garage will make me rich! :) Maybe. Probably not, but, it's nice to have an ego. ;)
Everyone's gotta have a dream, lol :D

same here.. if i'm that rich, i'd probably have several built Hondas in my garage.. mainly for track though, since i could afford track time being rich and all..

When my EM1 is paid off, I'm saving up monies and building myself a fake CTR hatch. Championship White paint, b16b, LSD tranny and all.

This'll have the super expensive 1500 dollar suspension kit and all the rest of the trimmings on it too.

Think of my EM1 as the experimental mods car. :) lol

My 3rd gen Civic hasn't been running in 3 years and my 1st Gen CRX is not on the road either. Technically, the CRX still isn't registered to me... it's not even registered to the person I bought it from, but the person he bought it from. I've talked to both of them... I have the blank title with his signature on it ready for me to sign as the buyer, but I haven't actually done it yet after 2 years.

Does any of that count as owning a Honda? :ph34r:

Last edited:
when i had the em1 i didn't have the cash to own it and seriously mod it. I sold the car, swaped my hatch, and had money left over:D

when i had the em1 i didn't have the cash to own it and seriously mod it. I sold the car, swaped my hatch, and had money left over:D

when you sell a car to buy another one and swap it you know your ballin on a budget

That's part of the reason why I bought an EM1. That and I couldn't find a GSR.

It came with a B series so I didn't have to swap it. :)

That's part of the reason why I bought an EM1. That and I couldn't find a GSR.

It came with a B series so I didn't have to swap it. :)

haha thats funny, theres a mint and i mean mint 2000 black gsr with 80k for sale at the dealership here, for 12k

Fuck that. I have a little under 3 years until this car is paid off. Then I'm sinking my teeth into a swap.

I got the garage, and I'll have the spare bucks to do it. I just need an engine hoist (55 bucks) :)

Back