who plays GT3 WAAAY to much?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by civic15.8+Jan 5 2004, 10:42 PM-->
TurboMirage
@Jan 5 2004, 10:25 PM
cheated!

:D :ph34r:

I'm playing the game fair. No cheat codes and all that shit. I use what I win/buy. I haen't played this for a while, early december I started back up and now I have 65 % done. I'm one test away from my Super license, all in bronze medals...bah. lol

s3ffa540468fc3.jpg

I got bored and went into the Arcade mode for a while. I have the entire Beginner league done and only two or so races left in the Amateur League. I have the entire rally races done, but only two endurance races...I get bored with them. :sleep:

haven't played in months... any ganme for that matter.. no time

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 6 2004, 01:25 AM
haven't played in months... any ganme for that matter.. no time

I remember those days...just a month ago I had no time...

nice sig B. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by revolution8k+Jan 6 2004, 01:23 AM-->
Originally posted by civic15.8@Jan 5 2004, 10:42 PM
TurboMirage
@Jan 5 2004, 10:25 PM
cheated!

:D :ph34r:

I'm playing the game fair. No cheat codes and all that shit. I use what I win/buy. I haen't played this for a while, early december I started back up and now I have 65 % done. I'm one test away from my Super license, all in bronze medals...bah. lol

s3ffa540468fc3.jpg

I got bored and went into the Arcade mode for a while. I have the entire Beginner league done and only two or so races left in the Amateur League. I have the entire rally races done, but only two endurance races...I get bored with them. :sleep:

wasnt referring to you buddy. :D

I know. I was going off what you were saying to him, and basically also calling him a cheater. ;)

I played GT2 for like one year, and I finished this game like 3 times but the thing was that I finished this thing at 89-95% no codes and stuff and my garrage was full, I didn't have room to buy another car, any ways......I beat all my buddies in GT game with no problem,

.....its a good game, but the part were you have to run for straight 1-2-3 hours is jest messed up, don't like that, you become something like a drugatik, any ways it's a fun game,

Originally posted by Sergey P.A.@Jan 6 2004, 01:25 PM
.....its a good game, but the part were you have to run for straight 1-2-3 hours is jest messed up, don't like that

:werd: Thats why I never finished the game. I would play one and just be so tired of it. I liked the 3rd one but I did not like the fact that tire wear came in to play on some of the simple races.

It's about fucking time. I finally got my S license. Got around teh damn track with that fucking GT one in 1:34.143 after about 10 tries to keep the fucking car from burning them through 1st and 2nd.

I'm at around 65% done with GT3... but as far as playing too much... wait until GT4 releases. I won't leave the house. Have you guys seen pics for it yet???

Yup. 500 plus cars.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jan 7 2004, 05:07 AM
It's about fucking time. I finally got my S license. Got around teh damn track with that fucking GT one in 1:34.143 after about 10 tries to keep the fucking car from burning them through 1st and 2nd.

not bad. i use the gtone for the endurance races, and alot of the amateur/pro series races.

I would if i had the car...but they turn off the ASM and TCS, so 1st and 2nd just spin the tires through the rev range. :angry:

i know what you mean.

i have tcs set at 2 and asm set at 0 when i race it. spinning out sucks.

yeaaaaaaah I bought an SS the other morning, I finally got the car to handle decently. before I couldn't get it to oversteer, now I can. it's great. :lol:

tune the suspension more
or you have too much power...besides when will you really use a honda instead of like a F090?

Originally posted by silver@Jan 7 2004, 05:14 PM
tune the suspension more
or you have too much power...besides when will you really use a honda instead of like a F090?

The Type R races and/or FWD/Turbo/NA races.

I had a Civic Type R with 440 hp and it would walk right past the NSX Type R at 130 mph. :D

i used the DC5 i won for the FWD races
turbo i use the F094/H, or whichever the turbo one is
NA i use the F090/S
the game gets boring after you get your first F1 car

which is why I did a couple of endurance races with it and sold it and played the game the way it was meant to be played.

Back