who plays GT3 WAAAY to much?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you need the formula cars for the final series in pro though.

you do lose power with miles, even changing the oil after every 2-3 races.

i took my DC2 with 500+mi bought a new one tuned it EXAcTLY the same and the new one was several 1/10s faster in the 1/4mi

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Jan 7 2004, 03:03 PM
you do lose power with miles, even changing the oil after every 2-3 races

The more I raced my cars, the more horsepower I got. I got all the way up to 447hp in my Type R hatchback.

That only works to a point HA...after a while they'll lose hp. sometimes changing the oil helps, sometimes it doesnt.

i love the toyota gtone. its my seconds favorite now. im running though the series races like it aint no thang.

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Jan 7 2004, 06:26 PM
<-----Didn't play too much. Traded in my PS2 for XBOX.

Dumb ass

Accually my girlfriend bought me the XBOX and then I traded in my PS2 for all XBOX stuff. Gamestop gave me $192 store credit only! I bought Halo, NFSU, Hitman 2, 2 more controllers (got 4 total), RFU or RUF adapter, and I still have some store credit. When I dont have any money, I can still buy any game I want! :D

get project gotham 2, i'm hooked like crack. xbox live is the shit!

Ok now I'm really fuckin confused. I bought an Arctic white Camaro SS the other day. Modded out to 740 hp after the oil changes and shit... I ran it in the 400 M test and got a BEST of 11.503.

Well I just bought a Black Z28, it mods to 670 hp, and ran an 11.297 in the 400 m on my first shot...

what the fuck? how did the LT1 outperform the LS1??? :blink:

shit happens.

gear ratios? lighterweight? suspension settings? stuff like that probably. interesting how my 540 hp evo4 is faster than my 580hp evo6. :shrug2:

They were set up exactly the same spring settings, gear ratios, lsd settings, brakes, asm and tcs controllers, camber, toe, stabilizers, shock bound/rebound, i even did all three weight reductions on both. everything was identical...yet the car with 100 less ponies beat it out... interesting...

I could never get the Evo 4 faster than the 6.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jan 9 2004, 12:09 AM
They were set up exactly the same spring settings, gear ratios, lsd settings, brakes, asm and tcs controllers, camber, toe, stabilizers, shock bound/rebound, i even did all three weight reductions on both. everything was identical...yet the car with 100 less ponies beat it out... interesting...

could be powerband~ the lower hp car has better powerband and response, while the higher hp aims for, well, higher hp.

Originally posted by K2e2vin+Jan 9 2004, 01:00 AM-->
revolution8k
@Jan 9 2004, 12:09 AM

could be powerband~ the lower hp car has better powerband and response, while the higher hp aims for, well, higher hp.

Same thing DomesKilla said...I see it now...Thanks. :lol:

I beat the shit out of that game the first month it came out. Like 8 hours a day (working full time too.) Endurance races were cool, but damn. I have beat every race I could find, and searched very methodically, and I'm still at like 99.3% complete. I don't get it.

BTW, anybody else pissed off that they set back the release date on GT4?

I paid for that shit 5 months ago!!!!! It was supposed to come out right about now, but won't come out until 4/30/04!!!!!!!!!

Preorder Gran Turismo 4!!!!!!!

I have XBOX and PS2, they both rock. :quitcherbitchin:

Originally posted by tab@Jan 9 2004, 09:43 PM
I beat the shit out of that game the first month it came out. Like 8 hours a day (working full time too.) Endurance races were cool, but damn. I have beat every race I could find, and searched very methodically, and I'm still at like 99.3% complete. I don't get it.

I paid for that shit 5 months ago!!!!! It was supposed to come out right about now, but won't come out until 4/30/04!!!!!!!!!

you need to get all golds in the liscense tests and beat all of arcade, as well as have all golds in the races.

and holy fuck, this is back from the dead and i have many more videos:
vidoe links

the zonda c12s is also a good one for the top speed. its acutally faster than the RGT after about 150 cause of aerdynamics, but the escudo onwz all. ive run a 1:04 at test course with it.

www.gamespot.com has some fucking badass gt4 movies. you have to sign up to see them but they are worth it.

I wasnt impressed with the Zonda C12. but messing with the gearing on the RGT I nailed 269 in the "like the wind" race. When I crossed the finish line, I had 1 lap on 2nd place and 7 laps on last place.

Originally posted by 98integrals+Jan 11 2004, 01:41 PM-->
@Jan 9 2004, 09:43 PM

you need to get all golds in the liscense tests and beat all of arcade, as well as have all golds in the races.

and holy fuck, this is back from the dead and i have many more videos:
vidoe links

the zonda c12s is also a good one for the top speed. its acutally faster than the RGT after about 150 cause of aerdynamics, but the escudo onwz all. ive run a 1:04 at test course with it.

www.gamespot.com has some fucking badass gt4 movies. you have to sign up to see them but they are worth it.

videos arent working....

Back