who really killed JFK

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

She was trying to pick up his brains. And you'd think everyone would have seen that.

Last edited:
all cameras were confiscated by the fbi immediately after the event.

remember, this is 1963, and film, even for motion pictures, needed to be developed before it was watchable.

This very well may be original, and all the other variations we've seen have been the doctored version.

because honestly, what wife immediately jumps up and tries to catch a husbands brains that fell out? no female i know.

She wanted the fuck out, and was looking for the fastest route. There was someone riding on the back of the limo, she was probably going for him.

I mean all the people lining the streets seeing it with their own eyes. Also, you see the "gun" kick once. Who shot the other guy In the leg? They were right along side people the moment it happened. She was hysterical. How many women do you know that had their husbands head blown off right next to them? Their nature is to fix the problem.

I see no muzzle flash
There appears to be glass between the driver and passengers
Aiming a gun like that and not even looking at your target is damn near impossible
The sound would have blown the drivers ear drum apart and he wouldn't just "go back to driving"
The "gun" looks like just bad light refraction or something else due to poor quality
The impact splatter appears to blow forward indicating impact from the rear

This seems like 100 percent BS to me.

i actually wrote a college paper on this... it was really eye opening and those "conspiracy theorists," do have some very solid facts. im still not sure who killed JFK, but some of very convincing.

i think one particularly good argument is the magic bullet theory and almost everyone who was suspected to be involved was somehow "silenced."

but i dunno, if i was jackie id GTFO too, especially when you have no idea where the shots were coming from and you see youre spouse being blown to bits.

two things.

1) if jackie was trying to get away from the driver why hadn't she said anything about it.
2) enough people were there on that day that someone would have seen the driver shoot kennedy, my history teacher was in the crowd that day (i'm from dallas) and I'm sure he didn't see the driver shoot kennedy.

These theories are ridiculous. The whole thought that it's impossible for Oswald to have fired 3 shots in 6 seconds is absurd. Trying to tell me that it is IMPOSSIBLE for a well trained military man (a marine if im not mistaken) is not capable of firing 3 shots in 6 seconds?

Bang (0), Bolt up and back(1), Bolt Forward and down (2), Aim, Bang (3), Bolt up and back(4), Bolt forward and down (5), Aim, bang (6).

And it's ridiculous to imagine it takes even 2 seconds to clear and reload, even a bolt action rifle. And didn't a show on the discovery channel prove the oswald thing? complete with the bullet hitting his thigh?

Last edited:
There's no audio, maybe the guy on the back was calling for her to get her out of the car more "safely than her jumping out of a moving vehicle.

The guy wasn't on the back the whole time. There were agents walking behind it in case something happened like they do to this day. He jumped on the back after the shot to cover the vehicle as they sped away. They would never have her or anyone exit the vehicle and stay in a hostile environment. Her jumping to the back was just how she reacted. Me saying she was going back to grab his skull/brain matter is the explanation every single conspiracy theory and/or explanation show or report has given. It's shown that she was reaching for it in the better clearer videos I've seen.

The man that may have killed JFK got a fuckn. It is aways -BETTER TO BE JUDGED BY 12 THAN CARRIED BY 6 :confused:

wouldn't you open the door though? who the F climbs onto the trunk to get out of a car?

it was a 1961 Lincoln model 74A convertible
it had suicide rear doors
opening and trying to jump out of a car with suicide doors = you getting caught by the door
also the governor's wife was in the way of her getting out that door even if she did want to take her chances that way

she went out over the trunk because that's where the secret service agent was who can clearly be seen running up to and climbing up onto the trunk

also....

there is no muzzle flash or recoil visible in that video (unless you REALLY want to see it... in which case you can believe there is anything you want to believe is there)

the "gun" is the sun shining off of the passengers hair

here is a stabilized gif of the important frames

jfkroygoesforgun.gif

you can clearly see many things in this gif

• you can see the sun shining off of both the driver and passengers heads
  • you can see the drivers left hand staying up near the steering wheel
  • you can see the drivers white shirt, proving that his left arm did not come across his front like it would have had to in order to aim at JFK's head
  • you can see that Connally was leaning across the center of the car into his wife blocking the shot path of a bullet that would have (but clearly did not) come from the drivers location
  • you can see that there is indeed NO muzzle flash coming from the "gun"
  • you can see that there is no recoil of that "gun"
  • the closest thing to a recoil is when the driver turns back around to watch the road and both the driver and passenger duck their heads lower and forward

here is a gif of frames 312 and 313 the kill shot (313) and the frame immediately before the kill shot (312)
jfkslowjoltgif.gif

• again... sun light reflecting on the tops of the driver and passengers heads
  • no gun
  • no muzzle flash
  • no recoil

also the blood spray pattern is consistent with the shot coming from the rear... the spray goes up and forward then as the car moves forward it blows back... if the shot had come from the front then the spray pattern would have blown up and back with minimal forward splash

id continue debunking this... but quite frankly im sick of watching this man get shot in the head

carry on

Last edited:
oh and here is a high quality still of frame 312

attachment.php

Attachments

• 312.jpg
    312.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 480
you can tell its fake, but ive always wonder if jesse ventura claim is true, according to him there was a guy that got hit that was 32 feet away, saying that there had to be a 2nd shooter because who misses by 32 feet.

32 feet can be less than 1 degree of angle at distance. thats basic math.

i'm still not sold on anything to be honest.
fake or not, the secretary falls a good bit after jfk does. its really hard to image that it was 1 bullet (assuming the shot/etc is possible which i do believe it to be). Sure, everyones body will react a little differently.

why is the driver turned around at that exact moment? it's just too uncanny.

And would the shot even be heard in the car ? The driver seems to turn around EXACTLY at the same time as the blood splatter. I assume the splatter would have happened before the sound of the bullet even got there.

you're in a moving car, with volume levels of a parade from people cheering and clapping, do you hear a gun shot inside a building the 300 odd feet behind you at the same time as the blood splatter to speed off?

ohh well. i'm still not convinced on anything. Maybe someone will spill the beans for real some day. They'e gotta all be close to their death beds, and thats when most people talk. might as well. gonna die anyway!

do you know anything about this assassination at all???

there were (at least) 3 rounds fired
the first round misses (several theories here... from struck a lamp post or tree, to as crazy as you want it to get)
the second round hits JFK in the upper back / neck area when he is behind the sign in the Zapruder film... when he comes back into sight he is grasping for his neck area (where the first round exited)... that is the round that hits Connally in the back then exits goes through his wrist and into his leg
Connally falls back to the drivers side leaning against his wife
Jackie Kennedy leans in to check on JFK
driver of the car is looking back to see wtf is going on as im sure there is some level of commotion in the car at this point
the third round hits JFK in the head
JFK's head explodes
driver snaps back forward leans forward and ducks down
passenger leans forward and ducks down
Connally's wife ducks down with her husband
Jackie freaks out and sees the Secret Service Agent running up to the back of the car
she starts to climb out of the car to the SSA
the SSA climbs up on to the trunk and looks to push her forward and down into the passenger compartment
he covers the back of the car as they drive away

here are some recreations based on the video evidence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbbIjki-HLo

‪Beyond Conspiracy - Kennedy assassination‬‏ - YouTube

Last edited:
Back