who really killed JFK

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the magic bullet theory was/is an attempt to prove that there were 2 gunmen.

thats why i said it was proven to be possible. maybe i shouldve phrased it as, "it was proven that one shooter could've theoretically made all those 'impossible' wounds without a magic bullet."

i wish i could remember the novel we read for the class.. it was one of the very very very few papers i actually wanted to write and had fun.

The driver killed kennedy...case closed

The Zapruder, Nix, and Muchmore films have always proven Jfk's real assassin was the driver, William Greer

The silly goon who shot jfk is on the right, the passenger in the middle.
WallPaint565.jpg

The driver shot JFK clearly and obviously but the nix and muchmore films needed to be examined closer and compared to Zapruder and that someone turned out to be me.
Dailymotion - jfk assassination films-orville nix - a News & Politics video

The Nix film close-up shows Greer's left arm crossing his right shoulder in unison with the headshot. The fakery in Zapruder and Greer's arm crossing in both other films are in perfect sync with the headshot.
perfect-sync_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

I got this gif from this clip. Start it at 1:09 and see Greer quickly moving his left arm over his shoulder in unison with the headshot. The nix film was not shown close-up but when this sequence is zoomed in on the limo, this whopper is revealed. The goons covered those movements with fakery in the zfilm but didn't bother with the nix film.

Greer passes the gun in Z and his left hand goes missing because the film pans upward. There is no evidence in Zapruder that his left hand ever returned to the wheel. At least a few researchers have outright lied about Greer's hands not leaving the wheel when it's crystal clear in the frames.
real-pass-fake-hand_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Zapruder clearly shows the cartoon additions that are Greer's hand, arm, and gun forming and moving toward jfk when he shot Kennedy. The fake reflection recoils like a gun when the gun discharges and it separates from the passenger's head furthing proving it an obvious fake.
fake-reflection_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

The muchmore film was purposely distorted and blurred but the clear copy can be found which shows his left arm extending downward after he shot jfk.

Watch his left/arm elbow coming down after the shot. There's an obstructed view running forward but all that has to be done is start from the end and run forward again when it comes down.
Muchmore2.gif

Why is it so hard to believe Oswald did it? If there was a conspiracy to kill Kennedy, is it so far out to believe people in the administration allowed Oswald to do what he did?

and here is a close up shot of the face of the shooter.

clearly, you can see that it was in fact JFK's own brother, he pulled off the "curved bullet" shot from some other part of the country.

solid proof:

blurry.jpg

Right. Play dumb when you have no defense. Greer's left arm crosses confirming the illusion in Zapruder the obvious reality it has always been.

i could see nothing in your little clips that proved anything of what you are saying.

in the clips, i can clearly see that your "gun" is the forehead and hair of the passenger next to the driver reflecting sunlight as he moves forward and back.

nobody is playing dumb here, you obviously missed the whole first page of this "theory" being shot down. (no pun intended)

The recoil and muzzle blast confirm reality

Increase your screen size to 200% and watch the area over Greer's right shoulder. It pops in unison with the headshot. It's most noticeable at normal speed.
mormal_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

This old copy shows the same recoil/jolt backward but with video fakery. You can also see the fake red mist appear before the full blotch forms.
jolt_h_GIFSoupcom-1.gif

BillGreer.jpg

i could see nothing in your little clips that proved anything of what you are saying.

in the clips, i can clearly see that your "gun" is the forehead and hair of the passenger next to the driver reflecting sunlight as he moves forward and back.

nobody is playing dumb here, you obviously missed the whole first page of this "theory" being shot down. (no pun intended)

You are deluded. I've been proving this obvious fact for two years without a remote challenge from anyone. You debunked nothing. His left arm crosses and that you cannot even acknowledge, so you play dumb. His arm going over has not even been posted for a full year. It was late Septmeber, 2010.

You saw Greer pass the gun in the clear clips that proved Greer was jfk's assassin. In the clips you can clearly see the reflection is fake because it recoils at the moment the shot is fired and it separates from Roy's head furthing proving it fake.

You are playing dumb here, you obviously ignored the proof I posted and referred to bullshit posted before the real truth arrived.

also....

there is no muzzle flash or recoil visible in that video (unless you REALLY want to see it... in which case you can believe there is anything you want to believe is there)

the "gun" is the sun shining off of the passengers hair

here is a stabilized gif of the important frames

jfkroygoesforgun.gif

you can clearly see many things in this gif

• you can see the sun shining off of both the driver and passengers heads
  • you can see the drivers left hand staying up near the steering wheel
  • you can see the drivers white shirt, proving that his left arm did not come across his front like it would have had to in order to aim at JFK's head
  • you can see that Connally was leaning across the center of the car into his wife blocking the shot path of a bullet that would have (but clearly did not) come from the drivers location
  • you can see that there is indeed NO muzzle flash coming from the "gun"
  • you can see that there is no recoil of that "gun"
  • the closest thing to a recoil is when the driver turns back around to watch the road and both the driver and passenger duck their heads lower and forward

here is a gif of frames 312 and 313 the kill shot (313) and the frame immediately before the kill shot (312)
jfkslowjoltgif.gif

• again... sun light reflecting on the tops of the driver and passengers heads
  • no gun
  • no muzzle flash
  • no recoil

also the blood spray pattern is consistent with the shot coming from the rear... the spray goes up and forward then as the car moves forward it blows back... if the shot had come from the front then the spray pattern would have blown up and back with minimal forward splash

id continue debunking this... but quite frankly im sick of watching this man get shot in the head

carry on

oh and here is a high quality still of frame 312

attachment.php

its all been covered here.
now, go spew somewhere where tin foil hats are worn and people actually want to latch onto your lame theories.

Thats some grainy UFO quality footage right there.

The films are very clear that Greer passed the gun in Zapruder and his left hand never returned to the wheel. At the time of the headshot, three very fake reflections mimic the movements of the gun, hand and arm. That fakery is confirmed by Greer's real arm crossing in both other films. I ignored nothing because in the real world you would be fucked and have to deal with reality.

You have no defense, just deflection and changing the subject. No challenge is forthcoming concerning Greer's guilt. The only thing researchers will do is ignore that film alteration has finally been proven and the secret is finally out

The fake reflection over Roy's head is fake

Mary took her pic at zframe 309 and in it, the fake blob of white is entirely missing from Roy's head because it was added during alteration to cover the gun over Greer's shoulder. Connally's reflection is accurately depicted in both the pic and film for authenticity.
WallPaint615.jpg

WallPaint247-1.jpg

WallPaint601.jpg

WallPaint249-1.jpg

The fake reflection was NOT added to the nix or muchmore films. THERE IS NO OTHER SIDE TO THE TOP OF THE HEAD.

A loud gunshot in the limo

So I merely doubled up, and then turned to my right again and began to--I just sat there, and Mrs. Connally pulled me over to her lap. She was sitting, of course, on the jump seat, so I reclined with my head in her lap, conscious all the time, and with my eyes open; and then, of course, the third shot sounded, and I heard the shot very clearly. I heard it hit him. I heard the shot hit something, and I assumed again--it never entered my mind that it ever hit anybody but the President. I heard it hit. It was a very loud noise, just that audible, very clear.

GREER FIRED RIGHT OVER CONNALLY'S HEAD and when he realized Greer fired it, he hit the floor, terrified. WATCH THE GOVERNOR.
Greerconnally.gif

Back