Who remembers...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:werd: Coke came out with vanilla, now look pepsi has its vanilla counter part out also.

COKE>>>>>>pepsi

even though I don't drink either much.

Originally posted by Silverchild79+Aug 21 2003, 05:34 PM-->
@Aug 21 2003, 03:27 PM
Surge - from Coke?

I was on my way to the vending machine to grab some Barq's (shits got bite y0) and I was reminscing about the ultra-caffeinated Surge....

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmm

[/memories]

I worked at some mom and pop burger joint that had surge shakes (vanilla shake + surge), it was really good

The 7/11 in BristAl used to have Surge Slush Puppies...

those fucking things rocked the hizzy.

I see clear pepsi every once in a while at Walmart

the best drink of all time.... made by god HER self and handed down to the greatest company of all time...tha motha fuggin YOO-HOO. I dont know about you guys but i cant stop drinking the shit....its like liquid crack for a food stamp budget! :worthy:

yeah, surge was the shizzy. I always wondered what happened to that stuff

Originally posted by htrcivic96sir@Aug 21 2003, 06:49 PM
the best drink of all time.... made by god HER self and handed down to the greatest company of all time...tha motha fuggin YOO-HOO. I dont know about you guys but i cant stop drinking the shit....its like liquid crack for a food stamp budget! :worthy:

ill agree with that...

chocolate water ownz

Even B can drink that shit - no lactose!

haha

The Best short lived pop was Jasta. (sp?) It was kinda like Fago's Rock N' Rye but with caffine and some energy crap. It was so good.

pepsi-josta.jpg

I used to drink yoohoo all the time in college. grabbed one of those and a pop tart on the way to class evey morning :)

lemon Coke and lemon pepsi wasn't half bad....i can't get down with the Tropical sprite thing... tastes like spiked ass punch minus the buzz.....Surge was definitly a good ass drink though.

Jolt was the shit!! I spent many a days chuggin three bottles of that shizz and bouncing off the walls.

I saw that vanilla pepsi commerical with the hydrolic pepsi truck. lmao
Can't coke do something about that? I'm sure they copyrited the idea or something. :blink:

I agree coke > pepsi

but Jolt pwns all!

You are all wrong.
Water> everything else!
You can't get better than water on a hot day. And yes, Yoo-Hoo is the shiot!

i don't even remember what surge tasted like. all i remember was the ghey ass commercial with all the fuckin' faggot ass fruitbooters skating through boxes of surge.

and yeah... jolt cola is da chit.

and coke is fuckin' nasty.... pepsi owns coke like a mof0. vanilla coke is gross... as is pepsi vanilla. pepsi blue tases like ass, it tastes like a melted down slurpie to me. i never even herd of the clear pepsi shit... did it really taste like pepsi?

i think this is the first time kylemarx has said something that goes across the grain from brian...

is that snow I see?

fuckin A?!

Originally posted by sisteve@Aug 21 2003, 10:00 PM
i think this is the first time kylemarx has said something that goes across the grain from brian...

is that snow I see?

fuckin A?!

hahahaha....

what can i say... great minds think alike.

never really got into the surge thing
drank jolt like a crack addict when i was a kid
got into krank2O for a while... caffeinated water, 100mg caffeine per 16.9 oz bottle :D
then i found "energy drinks"
started with Red Bull... but it tastes like shit
then switched to Venom... interesting almost menthol flavor... gives you a "floaty" feeling
then i found Whoop Ass... i dont even think this stuff is legal any more... basicly its a 8.2oz can of amphetamines :D ... but i cant find it anywhere :(
now i drink Sobe Adrenaline Rush like its my job :)

Jolt and Surge were great, but i Agree with asmallsol:

JOSTA :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

That was hands down the best fuckin soda EVER!!, that was like 5 years ago and i can still taste that shit, i always look for it cuz i found it a couple years ago after i thought they had stopped making it. I don't know, it might have been hella old, but i bought a bunch and it tasted good.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Aug 21 2003, 04:00 PM
i dont remember that. :hmm: then again i dont remember what i did yesterday.

DATS WAT IM TALKING ABOUT

Back