Who saw the friends finale??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

spectacle

Weakest finale ever for one of the funniest shows of all time. The writers should be lined up, beat with copies of the script and shot. That is all

I didn't see it, but how could it have been worse than the Seinfeld finale? THAT finale sucked 30 different monkey's balls at the same time...

man, it was a good ending...all loose ends were tied up. and i was literally pumping my fist in the air when rachel showed up at ross' house...it is the end of a legacy...

Originally posted by mattcalica@May 7 2004, 07:08 AM
man, it was a good ending...all loose ends were tied up. and i was literally pumping my fist in the air when rachel showed up at ross' house...it is the end of a legacy...

are you kidding me? just because everything "worked out" doesn't make it good. sometimes harsh reality makes for the best TV. Rachel was a damn fool to turn down that fuckin job just because Ross decided to run his dumb ass to the airport after her. if she really had feelings for him she never would have left in the first place. i don't know, it all just seemed to convienient to me.....

Originally posted by TurboMirage@May 7 2004, 02:49 AM
me :axe: friends

:blink: That goes both ways you know...one second you're chopping up friends, the next their chopping you up.

:unsure:

FOR 10 YEARS I AVOIDED WATCHING FRIENDS....

SAW 10 MINUTES OF IT ONE TIME, AND THOUGHT TO MYSELF....WHAT A STUPID FUCKING SHOW.

so my chick comes over tonite and im forced to watch that crappy program for one hour !!!!!

Schindlers List was a Mel Brooks comedy compared to Friends.

ugh.

stupid stupid stupid stupid. Bring back Seinfeld !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<<edit>>

check my other forum too see how the rest of my night went. now THAT was comedy. Martine, eat your little heart out. I'm sure you'll get a kick out of that story....

its in the "post a pic of yourself" thread.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@May 7 2004, 03:15 AM
Bring back Seinfeld !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

without a doubt, the best statement on hondaswap, ever :thumbsup:

I watched it with my girl tonight... it was pretty damn lame. Best part was Joey's chick/duck finding adventures with Monica tearing up the fooseball table. ;)

Having Whatshisface give "good game" high fives to the foosball players was a stroke of genious. B)

I've probably watched every episode since 1994, and I must say the endind was just dead on. it all ended were it started. the coffee house.

if you haven't watched it through out the years than yeah it prolly did suck to you. but for the ones that actually followed the show and loved the humor then it was perfect.

I'm so glad this shitty, mindless, unfunny show is finally off the air. The total of maybe 90 minutes that I've watched over the years made me want to stab my eyeballs out. Half of the overpaid whiners on that show can't act and the writers should be shot.

I hear they're giving one of the cast members his own show. I predict that it won't even last as long as the ex-Seinfeld's cast members lame-ass spinoff shows combined.

I really meant to have a "Let's Celebrate TV Getting A Little Bit Smarter Now That Friends Is Off The Air" party last night, but I had to clip my toenails and wash some dishes.

Luckily, my girlfriend hates that show as much as I do, so I was never forced to watch it like some other guys, kinda like the main character in "A Clockwork Orange".

I never liked that show, I could never get into it. The last show did suck, although the babies were really cute and I'm glad rachel and ross finally got their shit together. I don't know, all the show did was waste time, I think :shrug2:

I'm much more of a Simpsons and Seinfeld kind of girl. :D

i thought it was off the air 4 years ago... shit, i never watched the show religiously, and yet, i still happen to see the same 15 episodes over and over agin on fox or nbc.. whatever it is...

I've seen most of the shows, and my girl loves the show, has the DVDs and stuff. I really dont think its that bad of a show, of course its not my favorite, but it is pretty funny.

Back