Who Smokes?

Do you smoke?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

QUOTE (sohcslammer @ Sep 18 2003, 02:02 PM)
QUOTE (2 litre EG @ Sep 18 2003, 05:00 PM)
lets see...  10 years for me now

Camel Turkish Golds  [only 2.99 + tax = 3.21]
Marlboro Lights [4.25]
A Duece 5 [1.8 grams = $25]
Skater [3.7 grams = $45]

thats what i smoke, and thats how much i spend when i do smoke those things puahahahah

1.8 and 3.7 huh? You must know somebody...  And $45 for an eighter? 

oh yeah! this mutha fuckuh right here!!! is hooked up lol

funny thing is, it comes from diego

Sounds like i need to hop the plane to Cali. The "people" around here skimp you, and they are proud of it. Nobody has morals anymore <_<

Originally posted by 93Fury@Sep 18 2003, 05:28 PM
Sounds like i need to hop the plane to Cali.

Not to mention the shit sticks to the wall. :p Fuck I can't wait to get off work now... :lol:

Originally posted by eyesonlybob@Sep 18 2003, 12:57 PM
maybe you should specify...smoke what?

only the sweet sweet cheeba

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Sep 18 2003, 06:00 PM
A Duece 5 [1.8 grams = $25]
Skater [3.7 grams = $45]

thats what i smoke, and thats how much i spend when i do smoke those things puahahahah

:p

Have never in my life smoked cigs , never even put my lips on one.

I think I puffed on a cigar about 2.5-3 years ago cause it was a cuban and had to know what it was all about. puff the magic dragon ever so often used to be a weekly thing now it's more like a montly or bi-monthly thing

and I usually get 3.8g for $40 for a very good source of mine.

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Sep 18 2003, 06:27 PM

Right. But we live in CA so what you get for $40 we get for $10. It's called Bammer. :lol:

Originally posted by CRX-YEM+Sep 18 2003, 06:34 PM-->
Originally posted by sohcslammer@Sep 18 2003, 07:30 PM
CRX-YEM
@Sep 18 2003, 06:27 PM

Right. But we live in CA so what you get for $40 we get for $10. It's called Bammer. :lol:

actually the stuff that comes around these areas is usually from canada
and is quite nice.

I'm just kidding man. But seriously, everyone from another state that I have EVER met THINKS they get good weed until they come here. It really sticks to the wall. Take a nug. Press it to your forehead. Is it still there? If it is, you live in CA. :D

quit May 2, 2004 after like 7 years or so. Now I gained 20lbs,,,went from athletic to athletic with a smalll joey...WTF...

U guyz get punked down there for ur dro, up here in Ottawa Canada we pay $50 canadian, for quarter ounce if u count currency difference u guyz pay double, and guaranteed our shits better. Peace boyz,maybe i should start dealin to you guyz, i'd make a fuckin killin off u guyz.

I have been smoking Marlboro Lights for 3.5 years.

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Sep 18 2003, 07:50 PM

I'm just kidding man. But seriously, everyone from another state that I have EVER met THINKS they get good weed until they come here. It really sticks to the wall. Take a nug. Press it to your forehead. Is it still there? If it is, you live in CA. :D

ya, that's what I'm talking about sticky crystal dripping doobage

Been smoking Marlboro reds for a few years now, but recently I've been smoking Lucky Strikes (filters)

I've cut down quite a bit and have saved some $

Back