Who Smokes?

Do you smoke?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Marlboro Lights = 5 years

mary jane = i was a pot head for about one full year. smoked every night, all night, but that was a few years back. now its just a once in a blue moon type thing.

I smoked cigaretts for abut 4 yrs. I quit this past new years and its the best thng ive ever done i think, but i still puff the chronic as much as possible. Its just about harvest season here in maine to so all the sticky icky icky is coming out, i love it

Originally posted by ilikepie@Sep 19 2003, 02:42 AM
its all about the marlboro reds.

Ahh...the cowboy killers...a coworker smokes them...never has any lunch money. go figure. :lol:

Right. But we live in CA so what you get for $40 we get for $10. It's called Bammer.

It is only good weed if it is from Holmbolt Co. that is where the best is at.

all of it is just plain nasty.

i will never smoke, either weed of cigs. not to mention that i am allergic to both

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Sep 18 2003, 01:07 PM
Sixteen years now, started on filterless, then started coughing up blood, so I switched to filters. And I can still run several miles a day.

Damn... Even when i was in good shape i could only run like 2-4 miles.

Pg. 3 yo...

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer+Sep 18 2003, 05:48 PM-->
Originally posted by sohcslammer@Sep 18 2003, 03:30 PM
CRX-YEM
@Sep 18 2003, 06:27 PM
and I usually get 3.8g for $40 for a very good source of mine.

Right. But we live in CA so what you get for $40 we get for $10. It's called Bammer. :lol:

and you guys are smoking that wack socal shit too.... :bo:

sorry but most my stuff comes from Humboldt... my homegirl lives there and brings it down when she visits her mom every two weeks...

when i cant get the humboldt, i get some hydro my boy grows in diego

B)

I'm just kidding man. But seriously, everyone from another state that I have EVER met THINKS they get good weed until they come here. It really sticks to the wall. Take a nug. Press it to your forehead. Is it still there? If it is, you live in CA.

Does the port of Miami mean anything to anyone?! (Besides refugees.) I never said it wasent good, actually, great quality, its just damned expensive here. 3.5 $40-50. Take a nug, stick it to your wall, then attach your cat. Itll hold. Who needs tape anyways. :p

Originally posted by 93Fury@Sep 19 2003, 09:09 AM
I'm just kidding man. But seriously, everyone from another state that I have EVER met THINKS they get good weed until they come here. It really sticks to the wall. Take a nug. Press it to your forehead. Is it still there? If it is, you live in CA. 

Does the port of Miami mean anything to anyone?! (Besides refugees.) I never said it wasent good, actually, great quality, its just damned expensive here. 3.5 $40-50. Take a nug, stick it to your wall, then attach your cat. Itll hold. Who needs tape anyways. :p

if you think thats expensive... the regular 1/8th around here goes for 60 bucks... and thats for any regular person! lol

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Sep 19 2003, 12:14 AM
when i cant get the humboldt, i get some hydro my boy grows in diego

B)

What's up Jason? Hook me up! I can always use ANOTHER hook. Not like I don't have 12 already... :p

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Sep 19 2003, 12:22 PM
if you think thats expensive... the regular 1/8th around here goes for 60 bucks... and thats for any regular person! lol

I don't see the $60 price tag very often... last time I saw that my boy had some REAL AK47 that looked like it jumped off the page of High Times. I think he paid 400 for the zip. :eek:

$50 is more or less the going rate around here. give or take 5 bux from dealer to dealer. Or so I hear.... : :ph34r:

Originally posted by 2 litre EG+Sep 19 2003, 06:22 PM-->
@Sep 19 2003, 09:09 AM

G.Y.O. fo' free. ;) or just come over nd we can swing by Amsterdam :D .

Back