Who stayed home tonight?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

get_nick

These snozzberries taste like snozzberries...
VIP
Well, I worked a 12 hour day, got some chinese food, took 2 vicodin and 2 shots of SoCo. Now i'm sitting in bed watching UFC on Spike and playing on HS.

What are you guys up to?

I've been home almost every night as of late... It's some depressing shit. Hell, I need to go get a new job again.

bah, it's 1 am where you are. at least you are in florida. i bet there is a lot more to do there than there is in washington.

i used to want to have a gf, now that i have one, i don't know what to do when we aren't together on the weekend.

I live in what was Florida's wealthiest county last year and might still be this with a huge lack of even remotely decent paying jobs. There's stuff to do during the day here, but not so much nightlife except for local parties in my little town. I love it here(minus the heat), but it's impossible to make a living for my generation =(.

2nd day i had to go to NY for work... traffic sucked ass on the way back... the rain didnt help much... got home around 5... figured id lounge out for a little while... woke up around 11 :(

now im wide awake and theres nothing to do :(

had dinner with the wife... watched some tv... she passed out... i'm just wasting time befor ei'm tired to go join her in bed.

rain sucks :shrug2:

had dinner with the wife... watched some tv... she passed out... i'm just wasting time befor ei'm tired to go join her in bed.

rain sucks :shrug2:
Go wake her up with a HOFNAR ;):D:D;)

What night don't I stay home :lol: I hardly have ANY free time. Between my son, my pregnant wifey, work, boxing workout, and fixing other people's cars and/or their mickey mouse swaps... there's not enough time in one day.

There's only so much Chris to go around :cool::cool::cool:

well i was gona go pick on some rice with my buddys 400+hp mirage, but it didnt go down so i got stuck at home:(

I stayed home tonight. Got cold and it's been windy/rainy all day.

I went out last night. had some fun at the bar, if that counts for anything.

Boosted-love the sig. I actually had to search to see when i posted that. :thumbsup:

last night sucked. hopefully tonight is better.

went out to eat with some friends, cleaned up my buddies garage so i can get my car in there at some point today.

Boosted-love the sig. I actually had to search to see when i posted that. :thumbsup:

last night sucked. hopefully tonight is better.

Yeah it was deep in the archives.... I thought it was funny as hell !!!

Just got my 80-76mm tappered TB in the mail. UPS overnight FTMFW!!!! Just talked to the tuner so I think I might go get tuned again tonight. Tonight is def going to be better .... (let's hope)

Back