Who stayed home tonight?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Last night, I can home from work. The g/f and me went and got food.. then she bought me Transformers on DVD so we ate and watched that...then we went to bed. cause thats all we ever do anymore, Im 20 and I have no life other then work and my g/f. but when you work to live like i do it sucks!

heres pics of that mirage and 400 was a rough guess, it put down 350 before better stuff was installed

Attachments

• PA130002.JPG
    PA130002.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 86
  • PA130003.JPG
    PA130003.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
2nd day i had to go to NY for work... traffic sucked ass on the way back... the rain didnt help much... got home around 5... figured id lounge out for a little while... woke up around 11 :(

now im wide awake and theres nothing to do :(

should have teabagged your roomate!

Boosted-love the sig. I actually had to search to see when i posted that. :thumbsup:

last night sucked. hopefully tonight is better.

You can click the little blue arrow on the post and it'd take you right to it. :)

last night i played some dominos at at buddies house whilst smoking some good ganj.. came home planning to stay in the rest of the night, then another buddy called me.. he was headed to a bar around the corner from my house.. so i had to go.. came home after an hour

They're not married, he just calls her his wife.

after a few months.. :eek:

i dont even refer to my GF as my wife and we've been together 5 1/2 yrs..

It must be a CT thing. My girl was called the wife after 6 months. I went to my buddies house for a while tonight but it was an early night due to his daughter. His wife works nights so he has to put her to bed and all that stuff.
Don't feel bad it seems like all my friends are having kids or are married so there are a lot less bar nights now.

heres pics of that mirage and 400 was a rough guess, it put down 350 before better stuff was installed

ahh it is a 3g! easy numbers for that chassis ;)

impressive for sure. i would be more impressed if it was a 4g or 5g though.

Slept most of the day trying to get over being ill from side effects of the smallpox immunization.
Spent my time working at my section; had a few minutes to spare so I decided to check what was going on here at HS - haven't been on for a while now :p

Spent 5 hours on Friday cutting out rust on the Civic, only to realize that I needed a metal brake to fabricate the replacement pieces. So I spent 20 hours over the weekend building a bending brake. :p Only about halfway done, so I'll have put in about 40 hours of labor to build a brake I could have bought for $30 at Harbor Freight. :ph34r:

Last edited:
OFf topic , where the hell are you getting a brake for 30 bux.... whats the length ??

Harbor Freight Tools - 18" BENDING BRAKE

39103.gif

Mine's 24" and made from welded bedframe angle iron... is there anything bedframes can't do? Also made a stand since I don't have a decent table to mount it on... The legs extend toward you into a little platform that you stand on while you bend... No accidental pushing or lifting up your workbench while trying to bend. Patent pending!

Last edited:
Back