who the fook is this guy???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thats b....

he made that to show an admin can create a user with mad posts(to show that some guy on honda-tech or somtin isnt legit)

Originally posted by K2e2vin+Sep 27 2004, 09:07 PM-->
thats b....

he made that to show an admin can create a user with mad posts(to show that some guy on honda-tech or somtin isnt legit)
[post=395518]Quoted post[/post]​

nope its not B

civicious
@Sep 27 2004, 09:27 PM
whatever happened to God?
[post=395521]Quoted post[/post]​

God is always watching ;)

Originally posted by B16@Sep 27 2004, 09:14 PM
god only comes out when shit gets heavy :)
[post=395542]Quoted post[/post]​

Maybe he should show himself to us right now.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 27 2004, 10:11 PM
Calesta Created new member account for 'Whore' Sep 23 2004, 06:28 PM

:owned:
[post=395577]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

You'd think it was a little obvious, since the impossible post count member showed up, and I posted as myself just one minuter later in the thread saying "whoa" or something like that.

:lol:

I'm going to delete the account now so it doesn't fuck up the flow of the forum. Ok, maybe I'll just edit it some. :)

Oh yeah- that was actually the highest number of posts that the board database would recognize too- I put in something like 09720399287 and the system took it back to 8 million whatever posts.

the field is an int field. it only supports 8 digits long. god help us if i haev to alter the field to accept longer numbers. lol

I went on HT and clicked on the biggest posters in the past 7 days, and the top ones had 500 posts a week! Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
bump
TTT
Anyone?
No
:thumbs up:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 28 2004, 07:44 AM
the field is an int field. it only supports 8 digits long. god help us if i haev to alter the field to accept longer numbers. lol
[post=395698]Quoted post[/post]​

Nah, I don't think anyone's going to be up against 8 million posts anytime soon. If it's an integer field supporting 8 digits, it should support up to 99.9 million posts right?

Back