Who want's to be my neighbor?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nootrac22

VIP
Well just found out that the house next door to me is up for sale by owner. about 1500 sq ft 3 bedroom. 55k is asking price due to water dammage in the upstairs bathroom. Water ran down and destroyed the kitchen. So the house will need a new kitchen. wonderfull neighborhood, great school district and low taxes. Nice small town usa feel to it. Plenty of stuff to do with in 20min drive.

yeah pretty much and I'm sure if you offered 50 he'd take maybe even 45. He got it at tax sale. The old lady who lived there died a few years ago in a nursing home.

Aargh. I have that in fucking equity now. Free house.

What part of PA exactly, I can't afford shit with they way I'm going but maybe my pops would buy it, fix it and resell it. He's always looking for ways to make money.

sell your house buy this one, then with the leftover money buy that lotus. Then when you get it let your new neighbor take it for a spin, cause after all he did help you find the house that let you afford the lotus.

NYC is about 2 hrs. there is a wonderfull little army depot around here where you can make a nice living especially for the area. I would say that the average wage there is ~$20/hr if not better. I have no college degree and will be making about 60-65k this year with overtime. Lots of jobs will be open in the next 5 years as over half of the workforce will be ready to retire. Other then that not a lot of decent jobs in the area. north eastern pa is a shithole when it comes to decent jobs. The allentown area is much better, and about an hour away on the turnpike.

Career Opportunities

blech. So no tech ? And NYC is further away from you than I ? Wow.

it it was closer to pocono raceway (or, at least on the eastern side) it would be much more plausible to me. going past the poconos is kinda stupid just to come back. i'm sure i could rent it out to racers all the time from the area... but no one is going ot want to go past it 20 miles to come back 20 miles :(

hmm..

2,711 mi – about 1 day 16 hours i could be there

Back