Who wants to have some fun?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

that guy is a total fucking worm. Have you figured anything out on him?

Ya this guy is a fucktard. Someone else on the Swap got taken by him a few months ago, I went back and forth and all he could muster was to call me a snot nosed cum stain, quite an eloquent young man. At any rate, I also had a customer send me a supposed "virgin" ECU that was purchased from the same douchebag, well whaddya know, it had 3 lifted traces and took forever to fix. I had emailed him about that one and got a similar response. The guy is obvously a dipshit. File a report with the Postal Inspectors and the FBI internet crimes division, and take it from there.

Payment From:
Elizabeth Young (The sender of this payment is Verified)
Buyer's ID:
nanaof32004
Buyer's Email:
eandmyoung@comcast.net

Shipping Address:

Elizabeth Young
771-1 Cushman Ave.
Cascade, MD 21719
United States

I'd love to help, but I don't have this guy's address. I believe he is using his wife's name for his account. When I called his house, he was pissed that I talked to his wife. If you get his physical address, please let me know. Ebay has been of no help whatsoever. I have followed every step, and this guy is slicker than I thought. I am ready to file fraud charges against him. His items to me were grossly misrepresented, and he has called me a liar through the whole ordeal. In addition, when I showed proof to him that he bought my item from another Ebay member and changed the description, he accused us of having a conspiracy to defraud him. Conspiracy, riiiiiiiiight.

Let me know anything you find out. This guy has me pretty pissed off, and I will take any legal steps I can to make his life miserable.

Anyway, this is what I have:

Dear tysonbuying and mstnglvr93gt ,

This message is an automated reply to a contact information request made by tysonbuying.
This request is related to item # 7933665073 .

Important Usage Guidelines
1. This contact information should only be used for resolving matters related to eBay. Any other use is strictly prohibited.

2. Use of this information to complete a transaction outside of eBay is not permitted. Items purchased outside of eBay are not eligible for eBay services.

Contact Information for mstnglvr93gt :

User ID: mstnglvr93gt
Name: Martha Reeves
Company:
City: Cascade
State: MD
Phone: (301) 418-1572
Registered Since: Friday, Oct 01, 2004 18:26:37 PST

then i got this
who the fuck are you and why are you emailing all my customers and wanting my contact info. You have purchased nothing from me which leads me to believe that you are a criminal looking for id theft. I have 12 emails from different customers and guess what they are all being forwarded to the FBI so they can be forwarded to your law enforcement agency in CA for investigation. You picked the wrong person to mess with most of my customers are very loyal repeat buyers so you and your story didn't even phase them. Have fun in prison and don't drop the soap.

you guys need to be careful
i bought items from him before ill try to get that address

He needs to realize that he could potentially get away with fraud IF he was in a foreign country. He can go ahead and call the FBI. He's the one they'll be carting off. Keep your back against the wall, buddy.

Just for kicks, I managed to get his address from another Ebay member.

Keep in mind, I should have payed more attention. The paypal address led to the name Elizabeth Young.

I think this guy is deep into defrauding people, even if it's just a low scale thing. Who risks causing themselves trouble for less than $200?

I do, because I don't give a flying fuck. I don't like bad people, and I always stand up to the biggest motherfucker in the room. Bullies and assholes were put on this Earth for our enjoyment. Guilt free ridiculing, and endless taunts.

I am thinking that he would like a BMG subscription, columbia house, Vanity Fair magazine, and some other stuff.

Elizabeth Young or Martha Reeves
771-1 cushman ave cascade, MD 21719
User ID: mstnglvr93gt
Name: Martha Reeves
Company:
City: Cascade
State: MD
Phone: (301) 418-1572

go to a store that has magazines and get all those little subscription cards and sign him up. Ill do it if ya want to fuck with him, cuz i gotta go to Wally world tommorrow

Originally posted by senate_9427@Jan 4 2005, 04:34 AM
go to a store that has magazines and get all those little subscription cards and sign him up. Ill do it if ya want to fuck with him, cuz i gotta go to Wally world tommorrow
[post=440856]Quoted post[/post]​

Mint.

I signed him up for a daily subscription to bible study emails last night, and a few other "daily's".

:) :) :) :)

Tis the season. I see Hcivic was ALL OVER the address thing, but the names were different. Elizabeth Young is the name on the paypal account which I sent money to. When I called his house that one time, and asked for Martha Reeves, the woman that answered the phone said "This is." She then argued back and forth with me for a minute and then hung up. Later that evening, this guy emails me back, pissed off that I called his wife. I'm pretty sure it's a family affair. Obviously, they both know what is going on, so I don't feel guilty letting other people fuck with them.

It's the principalities of it all :lol: . Don't get yourselves in trouble over this, as this is my risk to take. But if you like to punish bad people, then I'll gladly hand you a piece of the pie. B)

i hate fucking con men i had one for a father and never again will i let anyone get away with it

I just ate a large pizza by myself, and I'm about to take a MONSTER shit. You guys think if I cop a squat in a ziploc, put it in a box, and mail it to him, I could get in trouble for using the postal service to mail potentially hazardous material?

Originally posted by CRVTEC@Jan 4 2005, 07:14 PM
I just ate a large pizza by myself, and I'm about to take a MONSTER shit. You guys think if I cop a squat in a ziploc, put it in a box, and mail it to him, I could get in trouble for using the postal service to mail potentially hazardous material?
[post=441106]Quoted post[/post]​

HA HA HA, no comment.

But the only thing that comes to mind is "gloves", a night drop box, and the label "return to sender". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm pretty sure sending poo is against the law. Funny as it may be, it sounds like trouble. :unsure:

Back