Who wants to have some fun?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by CRVTEC@Jan 4 2005, 07:24 PM
Dammit
[post=441109]Quoted post[/post]​

The reason is sounds like trouble is that you can't send it like a letter. A postage stamp won't cover a bag of shit. You wouldn't want to walk into the Post Office, under surveillance, and try to send it. You don't want your name attached to anything like that. :p

Good thinkin tho. :ph34r:

Originally posted by CRVTEC@Jan 4 2005, 04:14 PM
I just ate a large pizza by myself, and I'm about to take a MONSTER shit. You guys think if I cop a squat in a ziploc, put it in a box, and mail it to him, I could get in trouble for using the postal service to mail potentially hazardous material?
[post=441106]Quoted post[/post]​

now THAT is fucking awesome. you must figure out a way to do that anonymously. :lol:

Sorry to hear about your loss... I know It sucks when you get ripped off by some a**h**e.... But dont feel bad......You only lost a couple of bucks.... Me on the other hand, lost a little over 3 grand last year buying a motorcycle online from some guy in the UK......BIg mistake.....
Heres the link......clicky clicky
Go to riders Wives and scroll down..My Nick Was Cachicraker.....

NOw Thats a Loss........! :(

I was going to fly downthere and kill the bas**a*d, but I stopped and asked myself this question!...I kill him --->(AND THEN WHAT?)....

OK anyways.....
about sending doodoo in the mail.....I saw it on TV once...You pay this one ladie 20 bucks and she'll send her dogs doodoo to anyone....
I found this one link..Hope It helps......

http://www.doodoo.com/

THere used to be a website that would send poop to people as a joke or to pissthem off. I think it was like 50 bucks. Just make the package look good and put like ten dollars in stamps on it. You should put all known email addresses on a NAMBLA (I think its something like North American Man Boy Love Assoication) mailing list. If you need to know what Nambla is watch some old south park episodes.

Originally posted by swanny@Jan 4 2005, 09:12 PM
I would've atleast flown there, kicked his ass, and taken everything from him. Pussy. :p
[post=441131]Quoted post[/post]​

Not that Im a pussy...I think of my little girl everytime shit like this happen....Not that it happens every day but....If I go and fight the guy....Hey You never know..He might kick my a**......lol.....or I might end up in jail or even killed...For $3 grand..NOT worth It..My 2 cents!

I was raced on the streets...I Used to be a PUNK! (If thats what you wanna call it....) I Used to smack people for the hell of it..I dont wanna go back to that...

Now I have a Family and everything changed....

alright tommorrow i am mailing out subscriptions for Stuff, Vogue, Mens Health, Bazaar, and Gamepro. thats all i had laying around the house. Oh and each of those is 2 subscriptions, one under each of those names. Tommorrow ill hit up the magazine section at the store. I look like a damn fag getting the cards out of those little teen girl magazines, but oh well

Originally posted by mdlax1@Jan 5 2005, 09:14 AM
lol thats awesome bro, put in a change of address form for him lol
[post=441350]Quoted post[/post]​

hey good idea. you can do that on the USPS website. Think I should, or should we bomb him with a bunch of junk mail?

EDIT:This is the warning on the site though:
The person who prepares this form states that he or she is the person, executor, guardian, authorized officer, or agent of the person for whom mail would be forwarded under this order. Anyone submitting false or inaccurate information on this form is subject to punishment by fine or imprisonment or both under Sections 2, 1001, 1702 and 1708 of Title 18, United States Code.

I think i'll do it at school or somethin so it cant be traced back to me

The person who prepares this form states that he or she is the person, executor, guardian, authorized officer, or agent of the person for whom mail would be forwarded under this order. Anyone submitting false or inaccurate information on this form is subject to punishment by fine or imprisonment or both under Sections 2, 1001, 1702 and 1708 of Title 18, United States Code.

well now Im a candian citizen so the us laws don't apply to me cause well im not in the us so whats that web site

Dont change it yet cuz im sitting at my desk right now filling out like 40 subscription cards. ill put up a list in a little while. B)

Okay here's the list: (the (2) means multiple subscriptions)

Teen Vogue(4) Entertainment
Twist Backpacker
Gamestar Elegant Bride
Import Tuner Modern Bride
PSM Magazine Brides
Tracks
Super Street
5.0 Mustang
Honda Tuning (2)
Hot Rodding (2)
Lowrider(2)
Fit Yoga
Latina
Estylo
Seventeen
Home Cooking
Car Audio(2)
Skateboarder(2)
Canoe&Kayak(2)
Giant
Disney(2)
Sunset
Outside(2)
WWF Raw
Fortune
Business Week(2)
Popular Science(2)
Su Casa(2)
Shutterbug
Gamepro(2)
Mens Health(2)
Bazaar(2)
Vogue(2)
Stuff
Vanidades(2)
Cristina La Revista(2)
Cosmopolitan En Espanol(2)
Tv Y Novelas(2)
Maxim En Espanol(2)
Men's Health En Espanol(2)
Buenhogar(2)

Thats a total of 46 different magazines, 22 of which have 2 subscriptions, 1 has 4. that brings the total amount of magazines to 71 a month. :lol: Now they will get the bill for all that and will probably have to call them all to clear it up. maybe, hopefully, they just wont pay the bills and she'll get a few collection agency notices.

Oh and a lot of the cards had a box that said "check here if you would like to receive special offers from other companies". Yep those got checked. And im gonna go through all of them again and write in the email on them too. can you say, spam?

fuck scammers,

Back