Who wants to rally with me?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
http://www.cartct.com/index1.php?center=rally.htm

Looks like the object of the game is to get from point A to point B in the exact amount of time (that you don't know) alotted. so speeding isn't how you win.

seems like a good time, and it starts off in torrington, so it is probably a nice blast though the northewest corner of the state.

Who needs a map for that? lol that shit i my backyard :p

march 19th, next next sunday :)

Sounds good. You allow smoking in the STi ?

Actually, fuck that you'll need 2 tanks of gas to make it.

Civic may be entering :)

i smoke in the sti steve... i dont give a shit.

and if we have to stop for gas, we stop for gas. just have to speed a little to make up for it.

i think this is going to be real fun. its all mind games, math, and calculating your average speed against the distance, etc etc.

you cant stop smoking for a while? how far is it from you guys??...lol...

its just funny to me that thats the first thing you ask...lol

but it does sound like fun...

Well the navigator doesn't really do anything in a cart rally. It's not high speed, you dont' have to yell out orders. you just have to be 100% confident that you are correct.

if i dont have to work ill be your clipboard bitch brian

SHIT! I wish i wasn't flyin out of town monday morning... i'd be all over it in the CRV..

Anyone need a car or a driver ? Provided no one flips my car on it roof and sets it afire, I might be in.

"rally" is used liberally here. this is normal daily driving roads and for fun, theres a quest to fulfil.

do you *have* to have a team mate?

I can put my GPS in the passenger seat...

Back