who will win

if my 90 integra ls with its b18a1 stock is put up against a 94 nissan sentra se with some minnor mo

• 1994 nissan sentra se withy minnor m

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiplashls

lets find out what this fine community of enthusiests think on this topic this could make me some quick cash to help me build

be fucking nice slamd he just a little retatrded and needs some help so i give it to him if you wont.

for you Noob

Stop posting go see doctor and have your head removed from your ass

Originally posted by wiplashls@Jul 25 2003, 01:14 AM
lets find out what this fine community of enthusiests think on this topic this could make me some quick cash to help me build

ill try and be nice....

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER. DO YOU SPEAK IT ???

who gives a fuck what will and wont win. why are you "racing" ( i use that term with great hesistation) two fucking stock ass cars?

oooooooooh he's got intake header and exhaust. whoa, look out fast and furious...
he blew 1500.00 on some shitty ass mods at Kragen Auto Parts only to find out his piece of shit is still slow as fuck.

fucktard riceboys.

im THIS close to saying fuck imports and buying me a nice gt mustang.....
1500 in mods and ill be low 13 for sheashy :lol: :lol: :lol:

its people like YOU that ruin it for people like US.

fucktard riceboys

I think the monkey should be pointing more upwards toward all the posts he razzes on. ;)

Street racing is illegal.... but who cares I still do it. Dude I'm seeingthis alot more and more these days... I take it your asking cause some kid at your school or you know has challenged you and you don't want to loose. If this is the case first if your not racing for money who cares... a race is a race you will never win them all unless you have some sick 800+HP skyline from Japan ( those crazy Japan people and their fast cars ). None the less since no one has helped you I will..... A LS should win.... unless he's " Spraying " and not telling you there's no reason why you shouldn't win unless either you have a autmatic ( which if you do you I see no reason to race in a automatic unless you're pushing sick HP #'s and need it for traction ) or if you can't drive but you should win. Now be like Jessie and " Visualize the Win Bro "

This topic has gone off topic. If you wish to continue the original topic, please start a new thread. This topic has been closed.

:locked:

Thank you, the moderating team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back