• Obama

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • McCain

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • I'd call it a draw

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah the president does need conrgressional approval.

The debates are useless to me. I know who i'm voting for, cause I for damn sure don't want a Vice president that thinks living near Russia is good for foreign policy experience

The debates are useless to me. I know who i'm voting for, cause I for damn sure don't want a Vice president that thinks living near Russia is good for foreign policy experience

Yea, the guy that thinks paying more taxes is patriotic sounds better :rolleyes:

Yea, the guy that thinks paying more taxes is patriotic sounds better :rolleyes:

Conservatives always have this argument and i dont get it. Was your life really that bad when clinton raised taxes? I wasnt in the working world until the year after bush was elected, but things seemed to be going really well during his presidency (even during bosnia, kosovo, and lewinsky). How much of that increase did you actually see? 1% on your check and .5% on your house. OMG THE WORLD IS GOING TO END.

Im a pretty liberal person, which i know really doesn't get said much on this forum (though i know there are others), but seriously. How does a smidge more taken on your taxes = bad president? I was quite sure that we are voting for a leader not someone who is just going to stand aside. Conservatives might as well call themselves anarchists, because if they had their way there would be no government help. And god help all the old people losing their 401k and SS.

Id love to be able to have a calm discussion with someone on this, but every time anyone makes a counter-point it just seems to get really personal.

last i heard he was gonna raise taxes on special interest groups and cut tax loopholes for big corporations, and put the money to good use in health care.

haa ha lol

i agree. that bitch is f'in delusional

I know! She really doesn't seem very bright. If McCain gets elected, we can only hope he lives to see 80

Id love to be able to have a calm discussion with someone on this, but every time anyone makes a counter-point it just seems to get really personal.

I hear ya. Grew up in a 'republican' family. But I do not agree with the way they thought about issues that face us. I like to think in a global way, not just the standard "theres us and then them" attitude. By the way I am liberal as well, but would classify myself as independent. I dont think that there should be such a divide in our government the way it is now. Every debate seems to get very nasty, and I dont like it. The country should be unified, says it in our constitution.

last i heard he was gonna raise taxes on special interest groups and cut tax loopholes for big corporations, and put the money to good use in health care.

Sounds like a good idea (to me)
Special interests are what helps fuel the fuck-ups in our gov't to do stupid shit. And pass retarded legislation.

Palin, Biden ready to face off in St. Louis debate - CNN.com

'You know what? It's time that normal Joe Six-Pack American is finally represented in the position of vice presidency,'

And you wonder why im voting for Obama. I don't want 'admittedly' stupid people running ANY part of the government. I want my government to be well educated. I want them to be snooty. I want them to enjoy a ballet more than a fucking bug-zapper and a 6er of bud. Is that really too much to ask? I dont have to know you dont really like those things...just pretend...make me think that there is a possibility that you could be intelligent. Thats what Barrack (and, Ron Paul) have done for me. I don't like Ron Paul's policies, but i can at least live with them. I love his appearance and how can you say no to an OB-GYN turned presidential candidate :)

I hear ya. Grew up in a 'republican' family. But I do not agree with the way they thought about issues that face us. I like to think in a global way, not just the standard "theres us and then them" attitude. By the way I am liberal as well, but would classify myself as independent. I dont think that there should be such a divide in our government the way it is now. Every debate seems to get very nasty, and I dont like it. The country should be unified, says it in our constitution.

I agree. I vote based on who I think is best. No party designation required. I voted for ron paul 6 months ago, and now I'm voting for Obama. I don't really consider myself either democrat or republican. I see myself as a liberal. All this party voting is really stupid. All it does is split us up.

Sounds like a good idea (to me)
Special interests are what helps fuel the fuck-ups in our gov't to do stupid shit. And pass retarded legislation.

Exactly. But when you see a McCain attack ad, all you hear is "More taxes!" Just like Obama was against drilling for oil, but is for stricter guildlines for mileage and energy conservation. But all you hear in McCain attack ads is "Obama's against drilling for oil? You know what that means! he wants more foreign oil." Its quite dishonest.

i filled all the squares except for three.. lol

got like 7 bingos haha
shit, make that six. my bad
shes a cunt :D

oh wow. Wonder how many times she said maritime border and russia

from what i paid attention to i dont believe she said anything bout russia during the debate... what a surprise..

'ol john probably slapped that bitch and told her not to mention russia 'or else' lol

"look here, bitch.. we're amurican.. in amurica, we don't admit stupidity"

Looking back on it, and considering his VP choice, it's kinda funny how McCain still criticizes Obama's inexperience.

Back