Who wore a speedo this weekend?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You're one step away, and possibly a penis, from Anna Nicole Smith.

anna_clown_fox_001.jpg

straight up, i'm packing heat.

the other one looks like im smuggling mother fucking bananas but I'm making such a retarded face that I care not share.

You're one step away, and possibly a penis, from Anna Nicole Smith.

anna_clown_fox_001.jpg

Was going for this,
ultimatewarrior_bio_bild.jpg

and had one of the girls paint my face.

If you're not familiar with the guy, he was named the Ultimate Warrior and wore all different colors but was all around a maniac.

Ex-bodybuilder gone wrestler, that had quite an interesting life. I don't know, I haven't watched wrestling pretty much since I started to participate in real wrestling since third grade, but after doing a little research on this guy before the weekend for the WWF party and it was interesting to read some things about him.

NO ONE... I say NO ONE here remembers "Where's the Beef"

A wasted joke on these kids :)

Any marketing student does.

It was one of the famous modern campaign blitzes.

Not wasted. Give credit, where credit is due.

What you read in a text book was about how it served as a memme, how it made the brand define what a hamburger was - How it catapulted Wendy's into the huge chain that it is today.

But you had to be alive to remember the cultural phenomonen that it was.

I would prefer my Sat night better, mardi gras in springfield, saw some hot strippers, got drunk, went to salty dogs afterwards got drunker fun with no speedo involved

I would prefer my Sat night better, mardi gras in springfield, saw some hot strippers, got drunk, went to salty dogs afterwards got drunker fun with no speedo involved

Our mardi gras party was tuesday.

Celerity...you didn't see my halloween costume. Pretty pretty princess.

And last week you were to be found in a tutu.

Way to be.

I de-tag all pictures of me down to anywhere near my bday suit. One time last summer I was seen walking around bonnie lane(my culdesac) in a sock. Just a regular old tube sock. I don't remember this, but I guess I even had the know how to give my diabetic friend a shot so he didn't die, and I was like on the ball with everything for some reason.

But your costume takes away my RHCP costume for sure.

Way to be.

I de-tag all pictures of me down to anywhere near my bday suit. One time last summer I was seen walking around bonnie lane(my culdesac) in a sock. Just a regular old tube sock. I don't remember this, but I guess I even had the know how to give my diabetic friend a shot so he didn't die, and I was like on the ball with everything for some reason.

But your costume takes away my RHCP costume for sure.

I want to rock out like Anthony.

Thats hardcore, but I dont want to get arrested.

Like I said, a party of all girls and I'm game for the naked deal.

And I de-tag anything alcohol related for the next 6weeks, just to keep my nose clean.

Back