Who would win in a fight....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

E-dogg

Ok this is a completely useless thread but I think it will be damn funny. My friends and I enjoy thinking of totally fictitious fights and debating the outcome of them. So last night at work I was wondering who would win in a fight between....
Vultron vs Optimus Prime??

See at first I was thinking Optimus all the way, I mean he has the name right?? But then the more I thought about it I started leaning towards Vultron. He can break into seperate pieces and give Optimus the 5 way beatdown. Plus he has a sword. Also, I think we all know Optimus has a little bitch in em, always letting Megatron punk em out and stuff and didnt he get killed in The Transformers movie?? Anyway, please post comments and feel free to discuss other possible match ups like um..... Snake Eyes vs All 4 Ninja Turtles, or maybe the Smurfs vs The Rescue Rangers??

Oh come on. No contest here. Voltron would absolutely destroy Optimus Prime. Voltron is about 2 or 3 times bigger than Optimus first off, has a team of 5 incredibly coordinated people controlling him vs Optimus's one program/conciousness, and Voltron runs off an unlimited energy source (that can even be 'overclocked' when all 5 team mates link their power supplies) vs the Transformers crippling dependance on energon to live and operate. I give the fight 10 minutes at best, and that's only cause I like Optimus. :D

A better match up would be Voltron vs Wing 0, or another high powered Gundam. :eek: :ph34r:

obviously prime would win. or hot rod for that matter.

snake eyes would kill the turtles with cobra power.

the RR would kill the smurfs, cause they are way cooler and have a flying machine.

what about snake eyes versus solid snake? :)

Snake Eyeys basically carries the Joes IMO, I mean he doesnt even have any lines and his presence is felt. So I think he could take Solid Snake. I look at it like this.... If Snake Eyes were put in the same situations as Solid Snake, there would be no creeping about, he would kill everyone, it would resemble the fight against Rin at the Sushi Bar in Kill Bill vol. 1.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 10 2005, 03:27 PM
who?

fucking nerds.
[post=471897]Quoted post[/post]​

*points B to the myriad of his posts about making Firefox faster, why it's better, and why MS sucks*

*bows to the King Nerd*

what the hell, i'm completely lost. Was or am I deprived of knowing what these characters are from. Shit I couldn't even keep up with watching DBZ so I just shut the shit off.

I guess I'm far from the Comic BOok/wierd POwer Ranger/ super fighting action show nerd.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Mar 10 2005, 04:25 PM
Voltron would kick the living bejesus out of Optimus. Optimus was cool, but it's really no contest.
[post=471894]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

how about He-man from Masters Of The Universe vs Lion-o from Thundercats? i think that would be an interesting fight.

heres another: GoBots vs Transformers

predator can mame an alien, wolverine doesnt stand a chance against the dreads and the badass body armor. plus the predator has his triangulated spark shooter gun

Alien would own wolverine because wolverine is just straight up whack.
What about the character "Ken" from Fist Of The North Star VS Goku Level 4?

Originally posted by lowandslow+Mar 10 2005, 09:54 PM-->
predator can mame an alien, wolverine doesnt stand a chance against the dreads and the badass body armor. plus the predator has his triangulated spark shooter gun
[post=472018]Quoted post[/post]​

B16RacerN2NR
@Mar 10 2005, 10:17 PM
Alien would own wolverine because wolverine is just straight up whack.
What about the character "Ken" from Fist Of The North Star VS Goku Level 4?
[post=472023]Quoted post[/post]​

Alright let me become one with my inner geek for a minute *owwwwmmmm*

Wolverine could take either of them. His bone structure is coated with adamantium (sp?) an alien metal which is the strongest material known in the world or otherwise. His 12" retractable claws are coated with the same. His sense of smell, hearing, and sight (to include night vision) are on par with either Alien or Predator. And while neighter stronger then the Predator nor faster then the Alien, he poseses something which neither of them have the benefit of. A kick ass healing factor. Even a roll in the Alien's acidic blood would only slow Logan down for a minute or two, and the Predator's Plasmacaster (that thing on his shoulder) would only slow Logan down (from what I know it has a battery life). In the end the Ol Knucklehead would be head bustin fo sho!

Please don't make me nerd out agian :blah:

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1+Mar 10 2005, 05:29 PM-->
what the hell, i'm completely lost. Was or am I deprived of knowing what these characters are from.
If you grew up in the 80's there's no way you couldn't know about these characters. =)

Originally posted by Calesta@Mar 10 2005, 05:48 PM
He-Man > Lion-O

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
No way! It would be a good match, but Lion-O would definately beat out He-man. Take the weapons away though, and He-man gains a huge advantage, and then may be able to beat him.

Calesta
@Mar 10 2005, 05:48 PM
Transformers > GoBots

:werd: on that one though.

Back