Who would win in a fight....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by E-dogg@Mar 13 2005, 03:57 PM
[ they actually did an experiment a while back, i think on spike tv. ]

Ok, I wanna know how I get that job. Making up fake fights and putting it on tv?? I'm doing that shit for free right now. What do you major in to do that for a living, Bullshitting, Debate and Imagination 101?? That's hilarious.
[post=472994]Quoted post[/post]​

well they actually made some mock up bear claws out of some hydraulic stuff that would put out the same force that a bear could. then used some walrus skin, to se if the bear could even pierce the skin, then they did some of the same type of stuff with some fake tusks. it was fuckin awesome, and i told my friend the same thing, how the hell do you get that job?. I would be willing to bet that those guys got degrees in some sort engineering or mechanics or something.

discovery channel owns all y0...

lol, yea for basic cable <_<

Animal Face Off

edit: and to get that job...
a lot of biologists, zoologists, physics, engineers, biomedical physics

or a bear raiser :)
watson_bio.jpg

Jeff Watson
Jeff has been raising bears for 16 years. A native of Indiana, he is a trainer, daily caregiver and friend to his five bears. His extensive hands-on experience has given him a unique understanding of these dangerous animals. His 1,200-pound Kodiak grizzly named Brody is seen throughout the world on a line of work clothing. Jeff travels around the United States to teach wilderness enthusiasts how to keep themselves safe in bear country, with the objective of saving the lives of both people and wild bears. His knowledge is not confined to grizzlies; he is also an expert on other species, including black bears and polar bears.

I don't know who Micky Knox is, but all I can say is Cypress Hill raps about Frank Castle, need I go on??? Frank Castle would probably destroy that other guy. How about The Punisher vs Spike Spiegel?

Ohh, we're talking about Zero Custom?

Voltron could hang, but when the beam cannon starts poppin', voltron be stoppin'.

Originally posted by Callidus@Mar 17 2005, 07:34 AM
What about Venom vs. Carnage????
[post=474672]Quoted post[/post]​

Man, that match up already took place in a comic. In case ya don't remember Carnage is stronger than Spidey and Venom put together but they finally gave em the beat-down. Anyway one on one I still think Venom could beat em because he's pretty twisted. The next spiderman movie NEEDS to have Venom as the villain. With todays technology they could do his effects perfect.

spidey would get his ass kicked in a real fight. Venom was my favorite character growing up. I drew him all the time, along with cyclops and wolverine. Venom was the best becaude of his streangh facial features

hell i'm wacthing the classic hulk on Sci Fi right now!

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Mar 16 2005, 06:05 PM
Ohh, we're talking about Zero Custom?

Voltron could hang, but when the beam cannon starts poppin', voltron be stoppin'.
[post=474486]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, I think Voltron could edge out every Gundam but Zero Custom. Voltron seems slower to react and less agile than the Gundams; one quick move by Zero and he's toast from a backside beam cannon shot.

I always wondered why Voltron had so many short circuits... The team was always getting electrocuted in their seats. :D

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Mar 11 2005, 08:38 AM
Optimus would wimp out and turn into a truck and drive away.
[post=472167]Quoted post[/post]​

lolol, best response ever.

This thread officially sucks hardcore.

Back