who would've thought I'd return to the yellow side...... picture warning!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

two bikes... two cars... must be rough lol

Only thing i dont like is the exhaust. Great bike tho, glad to hear you enjoying it.

two bikes... two cars... must be rough lol

Only thing i dont like is the exhaust. Great bike tho, glad to hear you enjoying it.

The exhaust is a love hate thing. I really like them, I highly doubt I'll ever change them thats how much I like them. yet other people hate them. The sound that comes from them is awesome!

As far as the two bikes two cars thing. yeah its rough, take a peek at my insurance bill.

11.8k for a brand spankin new high performance vehicle isn't bad at all. And this one will put ferrari's and lambos to shame.

I'll take the 4 wheeled action, especially seeing a motorcycle accident on my way home from work yesterday, homeboy went helmet first into the gaurdrail and did a 14 pt somersault (Olympianowned) and landed neck first into the gravel adjacent to the highway. Of course he was doing about 110 on one wheel and decided to slow down because of merging traffic. lolasshat slammed on the rear brake to much and did some swirlies which landed him in said positions.

I gave him a 9.5.

Yeah, doing stupid shit at high speeds is going to result in tragedy whether you're on a bike or in a car.

I'll take the 4 wheeled action, especially seeing a motorcycle accident on my way home from work yesterday, homeboy went helmet first into the gaurdrail and did a 14 pt somersault (Olympianowned) and landed neck first into the gravel adjacent to the highway. Of course he was doing about 110 on one wheel and decided to slow down because of merging traffic. lolasshat slammed on the rear brake to much and did some swirlies which landed him in said positions.

I gave him a 9.5.

Remember those pictures of that girl who ran into the toll booth thingy over seas.
people get F-ed up day in and day out from driving cars, flying planes, and riding bikes. E went face first into a truck. shit happens and I'm willing to chance that and not even think twice about doing it.

I'd rather ride a bike and have one of the best damn feelings in the world, then to be scared and go nooooo I might die or lose a limb.

stock 600cc sport bike is IMO 10 times more fun then having a built turbo civic.
anyone notice how I sold my Civic not long after picking up my SS bike?

Nothing comes close.

If I was forced to sell my Z or bike. I'd sell the Z hands down.

Last edited:
Hell yes. I was scared shitless of my bike when I got it. "What the hell was I thinking?" was the primary thought in my head until I spent 10 minutes on it.

My 250 is 10X more fun than a built Civic. a SS bike is a piece of heaven. "McLaren? Who gives a shit."

80 mph on a bike is as thrilling as 140 in a car. For me, just my morning commute is suddenly "too short". I ride at the speedlimit now on the bike, because the experience so much more rewarding than I got in most of my cars (The Vega is neat though)

80 mph on a bike is as thrilling as 140 in a car. For me, just my morning commute is suddenly "too short". I ride at the speedlimit now on the bike, because the experience so much more rewarding than I got in most of my cars (The Vega is neat though)
Now that depends on the bike you're on, with the GSX-R1000 at 6th gear, 80 mph is like 4500 rpm and feels like 30mph. It just feels sooooooo damn slow.

My F4i sat around 6-7K and no doubt felt much faster.

80mph on the 250 in 6th is 10k.

You think the motor is just WAITING to start ticking away.

80mph on the custom is about 3grand....... MUHAHAHAHAH!!!

I LOVE THAT BIKE!!!

Back