Whoa... I wonder when this happened.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
One of my cards just jumped from a 2500 to a 4000 credit limit.

They love me... thoughts of intake manifolds started dancing through my head, but then I had to slap myself.

allow me. *bends James over her knee*

:slap:

ok, now what was this about manifolds?? thought you were saving so you could come to CA with Jamie for her birthday...

wtg on the increase. :) keep in their good graces.

amateurs....

Attachments

• chase.jpg
    chase.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 100
I knew you'd chime in with your ability to buy a brand fucking new car on credit.

I have never had a credit card in my life because I thought they were a bad idea. Now I'm trying to buy a house and am kicking myself in the ass.

Uhm... B... You don't want to see my mother's bank account. Screw credit cards. One of her 6 savings accounts at this moment holds 822,317.56. Who's the amateur now? ;)

you should have seen it when she was 30. ;) Now, when you turn 50, show me what your bank says. We'll compare notes then. I wish I had the clientele she has to do what she does. Woman is crazy. B, I just had to give you shit... :wub:

Last edited:
Cool

Happened to me a few months ago. Went from 800 to 5000 over night.

don't bother. you win.

someone shoot me i have 800,000 in savings accounts

:bash:

I don't win. She does. I don't get any of that money. Like I said, I was just messing around with you. Sorry, it's fun. You can take it out on me later, k, sweetie? :p

Back